www.swindonairsoft.co.uk

Jimmothy_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 months later...

Swindon is my local shop. They are good not the biggest shop in the world. But small is friendly. I know they have had more stock in and when I have wanted something they have gone out of their way for me.

I don't favour them cause they are local. Cause I will shop where my money goes further. Bu these guys are hard to beat

Paul the owner and Biby the manager have a years of experience and are only too willing to share it.

They have just employed a new Tech

I ended up buying from Swindon Airsoft, and I can say that the service was satisfactory.

The gun arrived and was fully working, with a pretty decent two-tone spray job (blue). However it took almost two weeks for the gun to arrive and the communication with them wasn't good, as they never bothered to respond to questions/messages sent to them through their contact form.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.