THE SSG STROBE STUN GRENADE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cool in concept but I think overall for airsoft its cons outweigh its pros.

Mainly most sites will have a health and safety issue with it due to players with epilepsy. (having it epilepsy myself I wouldn't care if someone used it on me.) but considering for a skirmish this would just be a risk and just be an unfair advantage I like to call it.

Also the cost is crazy. just get a strobe light on your gun. In addition. Wireless use. Cool but lets be honest you can't breach a room with a remote in hand unless in a squad. (an impact trigger for this would be awesome) Not to mention this is spamable. Since it is electronic once the room is clear go pick it back up and throw it somewhere else.

Epilepsy has different types. You get people who are photosensitive and triggered by flashing lights ect. (EVEN VIDEO GAMES THE HORROR) and then there are people who aren't. I'm luckily one opf the people who aren't photosensitive.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.