Red Dawn 'Wolverine's' Loadout?

Hav0c

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all,

Over the past week I've watched both the original and remake of the move Red Dawn - not for the first time - and this gave me a notion that it would look pretty tacti-cool to have a 'Wolverine's' rebel loadout.

But I wouldn't know where to start, mainly with the gun. Would you use an AK47 or AK74 (the Russians can be seen using AK74's in the '84 original, but I can't remember if the Wolverines use them)? Or would you go for the more modern AK105 like in the 2012 remake?

I reckoned that it would be easy enough to get the actual clothing which I would assume was just a quick Google or eBay away.

post-6853-0-03383100-1400143914_thumb.jpeg

post-6853-0-14764800-1400143928_thumb.jpg

Off topic but I've never seen Red Dawn, the original or remake. Might have to have a nosey.

They're both good films but red Dawn the remake was delayed by three years originally the bad guys would Chinese but then MGM got into financial difficulties and they were rescued all of a sudden they had to change the Chinese bad guys into North Korean bad guys I cry said both films are good

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.