Question about Two-tone

Rhob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

I'm quite new to the forums, I have a quick question regarding two-tone, I've been doing a bit of looking In to different sites and some good starter guns and equipment, my Initial Idea was to get this two-tone (http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_494&products_id=5774) If I bought that, after I get a UKARA licence could I get It put at It's original colour so It looks more realistic?

Or

Would It be best to just hire the equipment until I can get a UKARA license and then buy It without two-tone.

Thanks for any help,

Rob.

Does your site have a shop?

A better method: Buy the gun in black from the site you play at's shop so that they still own it. Then they will lend it to you each time you go there until you get your ukara *DEFENCE* - not a license - and once you have it you can take your pretty RIF home without the hastle of buying it in fuck ugly orange/green/blue or spend extra money of hiring.

If your site does not have a shop, go down the hiring method. You would honestly regret buying a two tone gun even if its for only a couple games until you get your defence.

Does your site have a shop?

A better method: Buy the gun in black from the site you play at's shop so that they still own it. Then they will lend it to you each time you go there until you get your ukara *DEFENCE* - not a license - and once you have it you can take your pretty RIF home without the hastle of buying it in f*ck ugly orange/green/blue or spend extra money of hiring.

If your site does not have a shop, go down the hiring method. You would honestly regret buying a two tone gun even if its for only a couple games until you get your defence.

Ahhh thanks for your help, the site I'll be going to does have a shop but it's pretty limited in rifles. http://www.firstandonlyretail.co.uk/categories/weaponry/rifles.html

Have you been to the actual shop though? most sites barely ever put what they actually have on their websites

That would explain, nope I've not been down yet, when I'm down there I'll ask about it. Thanks a lot for your help!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.