G&G T4-18 and mags

Maff-7777

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So this goes out to anyone who has a G&G T4-18... what magazine do you find work and indeed don't work?

I'm looking to get the MAG M4/M16 190rd magazines does anyone know if they fit well in the G&G T4-18?

m.

I use MAG midcaps in my G&G M4 CQBR, which internally is the same as the T4-18 and they have been flawless. No reason they shouldnt fit in the magwell as they are standard STANAG type.

Cheers Dex, I would have thought so too. But seems you can only buy them in boxes of 5, so little costly to test out.

I've been told P-Mags don't fit, which I presume is due to the raised grip.

I hoping to find someone with a T4-18 and has used MAGS, just to be triple safe.

m.

Hello mate i have a G&G T4 -18 so i know the gun very well. I use the MAG Mid cap mags 140 rounds ish. They work great. The actual high cap it came with i dont know how yours feeds but mine on semi is great but on full auto does not feed well. Strange. I did have ICS mags before for my M4 and they didnt feed in it at all.

Regards

Jay

Hello mate i have a G&G T4 -18 so i know the gun very well. I use the MAG Mid cap mags 140 rounds ish. They work great. The actual high cap it came with i dont know how yours feeds but mine on semi is great but on full auto does not feed well. Strange. I did have ICS mags before for my M4 and they didnt feed in it at all.

Regards

Jay

Cheers Jay, well if the MAG 140rds work , you'd think the 190rd would work too.

m.

I haven't heard of an AEG that MAGs don't work with.

There's a little bit of wobble with them in my G&G but then its the same with my G&P too. Does it bother me? Not a jot cos they feed flawlessly. Besides, nothing a bit of tape wont sort out if it does bother you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.