Preping For UKARA

Zak Da Mack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi peeps, I've had a thought. As I'm 18 in just over 4 months, would any games before my 18th birthday count?, as it would be nice to get my defence for my 18th birthday instead of waiting around 'til Xmas. My local site doesn't offer UKARA; which would mean travelling to another site nearby, so it would be nice to know in advance

Thanks for the help :D

Best asking the site you plan to get it at, only they can answer that question.

• Supporters

If your local isn't UKARA registered then you'll need to start playing at one that is. You don't become a member of UKARA, you become a member of a site and they record your membership details on the UKARA database. The recommended requirement is 3 games in not less than 2 months and not more than 12 months, doesn't say what age you need to be when you play those games, if the site has any sense they'll allow you to play your 3 games there whenever and just stamp your form once you're 18. The three games do need to all be at the same site though, I highly doubt that Site A will accept 3 games from Site B.

As Mack said, speak to them, explain the situation and ask what they'll be willing to do for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.