Don't be a knob :)

TomC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

I'm not sure what to say to that, but I assure you it's not meant to be any of those things.

Trying to read tone over the internet through written-word is nigh-on impossible though - that's a lesson that took me about 10 years to learn.

No hard feelings man.

Lol. Knew that would get u. Night 💋

Obviously no hard feelings. Difficult to take offence in life after have fought too meny people ( boxing ) then had a hug at the end and usually drinks aswell.

It's a weird world.

• Supporters

I've said go ahead on the necro here as it's a sensible enough topic, closely related enough to the original content.

I originally visited these forums instead of others as I like the way we allow a natural and progressing discussion, rather than over-moderating a topic and killing conversation in mid-flow.

I don't think Proffrink is wrong, per say. I would say that he is trying not to get drawn into an irrelevant (and mostly useless) argument online unrelated entirely to the original topic at hand.

K@rl, your apparent need to get the last word in here is getting you close to warning points for, frankly, being a bit of a knob. But that's just my reading of the tone - as Proffink said it's not easy to read tone in written word. I always find smileys useful if you're being sarcastic or not entirely serious. ;)

tMdiSEw.png

Back on topic please.

What an idiot.

Walking in London with a rif and a mask on. What did he expect.

Any idea y he was doin it? (Going to a

Party)

Also where does the suit case fit into it?

What an idiot.

Walking in London with a rif and a mask on. What did he expect.

Any idea y he was doin it? (Going to a

Party)

Also where does the suit case fit into it?

Think it was around the time a comic con convention was on, Cosplayers normally have a suitcase to keep normally clothing and a second outfit in especially if they are there for the whole weekend.

He was likely on his way to the excel centre and everyone would think he was cool roaming the streets dressed up in a black uniform swinging a shotgun around.

So they thought terrorists have bionic arms.......... idiot for having a gun out if that truly was the case, But media always lie to get a better story. The gun may have been in the suitcase and someone seen it when he opened it etc....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.