Which propane adaptor?

the_robbo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, fairly simply, which is the better propane adaptor and why? Airsoft Innovations or Madbull?

Thanks

Rob

Got an AI one last week - tried to use it at the weekend for the first time but would not work - emailed them and they got back to me straight off - will let you know how it goes as everyone I've asked who's used one of these have had no problems.

Apparently the metal on the madbull is more likely to get damaged than the FRN (or whatever it's made of) on the AI because of...... science? I dunno, google/youtube it. It's certainly less likely likely to damage your mags. you also get a bottle of oil (5000 propane bottles worth or something like that) and a spare tip in the package.. £15 (unless I am mistaken/they've increased)

oh and I've never had any problems with it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got an AI one last week - tried to use it at the weekend for the first time but would not work - emailed them and they got back to me straight off - will let you know how it goes as everyone I've asked who's used one of these have had no problems.

AI's support desk were very helpful and sent me a free replacement (complete kit) from Canada - after they had accidentally sent me a couple of replacement grenade valves (Ariel at AI was not sure how that happened either).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.