USMC Impression / Loadout Problems / Bandolier?!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got a few quick loadout questions on my mind.

Originally I was considering a USMC style loadout since I was going to buy MARPAT, although I'm now not too sure about doing this for a couple of reasons.

WARNING - I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK BUT TBH I RECKON I WROTE THIS KIND OF QUICKLY / SEEMS LIKE A WALL OF TEXT / SEMI-RANT / OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. Hope you understand. Sorry in advance. It's late and I'm taking a quick break from revision.

Firstly, I'm not exactly a hardcore mil-sim enthusiast, I had no intention of buying anything that's the real deal, and I know the loadout would never been completely accurate anyway.

Secondly, I've discovered I'd rather not buy any coyote brown gear as you're quite limited in terms of plate carriers. I don't think CB would really work with any other loadout, plus you're limited to a specific plate carrier such as the MTV if trying to do something US Marines style.

So I think you can see from what I've put above is that I'm no longer really interested in doing anything too realistic.

I'm considering sticking with MARPAT / Digital Woodland BDUs (MCCUU) but getting OD stuff. To be specific, a Condor MOPC in OD and Flyye or Condor drop leg magazine pouch.

I guess I just wanted to know your opinions on this...

Thing is I'm also really liking the looking of Polish Woodland. Especially on the Helikon Patriot Fleece. If I'm spending £50 I'd rather get it in OD though, so I can use casually as well as for airsoft use.

Removed the thing about the bandolier - I should make a seperate post for that.

Edited by Airsoft_Mr B

• Supporters

Coyote works with plenty of loadouts, just depends how picky you want to be. It was picked by the US as one of their standard kit colours for a reason...

As for limited choice...not so sure about that. Pantac does loads as does Flyye and of course Warrior Assault Systems. What kind of PC are you after?

Coyote works with plenty of loadouts, just depends how picky you want to be. It was picked by the US as one of their standard kit colours for a reason...

As for limited choice...not so sure about that. Pantac does loads as does Flyye and of course Warrior Assault Systems. What kind of PC are you after?

Well I have been looking at the Condor MOPC and WAS DCS.

Tbh I always have quite a few ideas about loadouts so I am pretty indecisive and hence my plans change quite a bit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.