Looking for Electric Airsoft under £250

matas17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You'll have to get something plastic then, I'm afraid. There's nothing full metal with rails that I can think of for less that £250.

Okay then lets refine our search and go for something in same price range with atleast internals being metal and would have rails to mount everything i need.

Any G&G then will do the job, check lwa, they have pretty much the full range.

I got more budget now got paid from work and can spend up to £300

• Supporters

The main concern with the g&g is its probably not full metal externals. They tend to use a polymer instead pof metal on most m4s.

Trust me, it's really NOT an issue.

I don't think its an issue, I prefer the fact the guns are lighter and the polymer G&G uses is great. But he did ask for a metal gun in the OP so I mentioned it so he was aware that while the gun itself is lovely it doesn't meet the all metal requirement. At £300 you might be able to get a VFC, they do have nice externals.

I don't think its an issue, I prefer the fact the guns are lighter and the polymer G&G uses is great. But he did ask for a metal gun in the OP so I mentioned it so he was aware that while the gun itself is lovely it doesn't meet the all metal requirement. At £300 you might be able to get a VFC, they do have nice externals.

By metal i kind of meant atleast that the internals would be metal, because i had £150 airsoft before and some of the internals were plastic which broke after heavy use.

• Supporters

A nylon polymer bodied g&g will have a perfectly fine gearbox.

A nylon polymer bodied g&g will have a perfectly fine gearbox.

So i purchased G&G GC-16 it feels great faster fps then my previous gun i had and feels better build quality too. Love the gun so far.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have played few games with my two tone M4 which only costed me like £60 for a starting gun. So i am looking to replace it with Full metal gun under £250. Could you give me any advice on which gun i should pick up. I mostly want an m4, G36 or ACR variation gun.

Thanks for all the replies

Seconding what BrightCandle said. Lighter guns are preferable because they are lighter and more mobile. I have a full steel M4 CQB and it can be a work out, especially in cqb when you have to shoulder the weapon all the time. Plus when you have accessories on it, weight will increase.

Though I am not particularly strong, so it's up to the individual, of course.

I'll shut up now and do some more press ups...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.