Looking for Electric Airsoft under £250

matas17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have played few games with my two tone M4 which only costed me like £60 for a starting gun. So i am looking to replace it with Full metal gun under £250. Could you give me any advice on which gun i should pick up. I mostly want an m4, G36 or ACR variation gun.

Thanks for all the replies

There's loads for that money,YOU decide what you want..you know what you like the look of better than anyone else.

Just stay away from the iffy makes...

So many options at that sort of price point, you have a vast vast array of possibilities with recoil and such. You will be spoilt for choice even just sticking to the well known guns at the mid price points.

Look at Firesupport offering cracking deals on ICS guns upto 30% off(cheaper than some in the secondhand offerings in the classified section :wacko: )..

I bought one myself today... ;)

You need to do the research and look at reviews etc as there is so much choice at that price point. Maybe narrow it down to a few guns you like the look of and ask opinions. Generally you cant go wrong with G&G, G&P, VFC, Classic Army.

Please don't buy from justbbgun. Go to proairsoft or landwarrior or firesupport or any of the other reputable places, justbbguns is not a good store to be buying from.

You could get a G&G top tech Gen 3 with a mosfet for £250 at proairsoft and that would come with a tighbore barrel, 8mm Ball bearing bushings and recoil out of the box, those are great guns with decent accuracy.

I'd go with either an ICS (for ease of maintenance) M4 or a G&G (based on all the excellent reviews on this forum).

I don't want to be pedantic, but real G36s and ACRs are made of polymer, so you won't find a full metal one anywhere ;-)

Please don't buy from justbbgun. Go to proairsoft or landwarrior or firesupport or any of the other reputable places, justbbguns is not a good store to be buying from.

You could get a G&G top tech Gen 3 with a mosfet for £250 at proairsoft and that would come with a tighbore barrel, 8mm Ball bearing bushings and recoil out of the box, those are great guns with decent accuracy.

i showed those guns as an example.

Also what would be the best brand to go for.

I need a gun with easy maintenance/ upgradability for internals.

I Checked out websites which were recommended and came up with these guns:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/g-p-ball-rifle-long-black-on-sand-p1833

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/tr4-cqb-s-dst-blowback-gen-3-mosfet-p2983

i showed those guns as an example.

Also what would be the best brand to go for.

I need a gun with easy maintenance/ upgradability for internals.

I Checked out websites which were recommended and came up with these guns:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/g-p-ball-rifle-long-black-on-sand-p1833

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/tr4-cqb-s-dst-blowback-gen-3-mosfet-p2983

G&G do some good m4s for about £150

The TR4 CQB-S is likely going to be my second gun, I just love the look of the internal suppressor and its a nice short CQB gun with good internals. G&P and G&G are both good makes you wont go wrong with those. KWA, VFC and Tokyo Marui are some of the top ones as well if you can afford them. The price will reflect where it tends to be in the overall hierarchy of quality for the most part.

Can recommend the g&g top techs.

The TR4 CQB-S is likely going to be my second gun, I just love the look of the internal suppressor and its a nice short CQB gun with good internals. G&P and G&G are both good makes you wont go wrong with those. KWA, VFC and Tokyo Marui are some of the top ones as well if you can afford them. The price will reflect where it tends to be in the overall hierarchy of quality for the most part.

I was about to ask about KWA, and Tokyo Marui. Seen alot of people talking about these brands so i guess they are pretty good

mate tbh justbbguns are probably ripping you, find another place to buy it...

Then give me advice on which websites i should use since i never purchased an airsoft for around £200-250

So i have a question.

Help me choose:

this http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/g-p-ball-rifle-long-black-on-sand-p1833

or http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/cm18-mod1-dst-p2973

Like if i went for a cheaper one i could upgrade the internals and put flash light on, grip and laser sight. Already got red dot sight for £40 which works very well under any environment.

I would go for the G&G for a couple of reasons:

1) My G&G has treated me well so far no real complaints.

2) Its shorter. Longer barrels don't really help with accuracy and since I play a lot of CQB the shorter barrel helps me.

3) The G&G is lighter, CQB again a lighter gun helps me get on target faster. Not as realistic but practical.

4) I prefer the colour scheme and the look of the G&G over the G&P.

But I also think both of them will serve you very well.

I would go for the G&G for a couple of reasons:

1) My G&G has treated me well so far no real complaints.

2) Its shorter. Longer barrels don't really help with accuracy and since I play a lot of CQB the shorter barrel helps me.

3) The G&G is lighter, CQB again a lighter gun helps me get on target faster. Not as realistic but practical.

4) I prefer the colour scheme and the look of the G&G over the G&P.

But I also think both of them will serve you very well.

I'v been looking at several G&G guns and i love the way the look.

even if gun didnt perfect as expected i live close by airsoft field and they upgrade services which might handy in future.

The main concern with the g&g is its probably not full metal externals. They tend to use a polymer instead pof metal on most m4s.

The main concern with the g&g is its probably not full metal externals. They tend to use a polymer instead pof metal on most m4s.

yea i was talking about that with my mate today and i was abit concerned that it might break after long use

So long as it's a top tech G&G it will be metal.

As said get a G&G or G&P, my choice would be the latter but either will do.

I honestly cant find decent M4 which would have metal internals with some external metal parts on it for around £230-250, so if you could give me a hand I'd really appreciate it.

Been looking for past 3 days id say and had no luck. Only pointed out guns i like but most of them had plastic internals, which i dont really trust

i need something which would not require rail upgrade, so i could attach scopes, grip, and flashlight.

edit:

What do you think of these here?

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/gen-2-tr15-m4-raider-l-blowback-tan-aeg-gng

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/gen-2-tr15-m4-raider-xl-blowback-tan-aeg-gng

Sorry if I'm realy picky, I just want something that would last a long time.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.