Help finding mags!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I made an earlier thread about all 3 of my well g55 mags being leaky. I have no idea on how to fix them, and videos won't help. So I need alternatives. Any mag that will fit, and won't leak is good. Just send a link if you know where to buy them.

• Supporters

450!? No cheaper altenatives? But are these guaranteed to work?

Gas magazines aren't cheap. And gas magazines NEED to be maintained, if you don't want to spend the money on new magazines, there should be two pins on the bottom of the magazine, push them out and the base plate should come off along with a gas reservoir. Take pictures while you're stripping the magazine down too

Gas magazines aren't cheap. And gas magazines NEED to be maintained, if you don't want to spend the money on new magazines, there should be two pins on the bottom of the magazine, push them out and the base plate should come off along with a gas reservoir. Take pictures while you're stripping the magazine down too

What do I need this gas reservoir for? And why shall I take pics?

Amd how am I supposed to push them out?

• Supporters

What do I need this gas reservoir for? And why shall I take pics?

Because that's where the gas goes, lol. And so you know how to put it back together without messing up. Once you have the baseplate off, there SHOULD be an O ring around the bottom of the reservoir, take that off and soak it in silicone oil over night, once you've done that, put it all back together, fill it up with gas and it should work. If you're going to store gas magazines you need to leave a bit of gas so they don't dry out.

Because that's where the gas goes, lol. And so you know how to put it back together without messing up. Once you have the baseplate off, there SHOULD be an O ring around the bottom of the reservoir, take that off and soak it in silicone oil over night, once you've done that, put it all back together, fill it up with gas and it should work. If you're going to store gas magazines you need to leave a bit of gas so they don't dry out.

Why can you explain it in 3 sentences, when everyone needs 10min. videos? I'm gonna try this tommorrow. Thank you!

• Supporters

Why can you explain it in 3 sentences, when everyone needs 10min. videos? I'm gonna try this tommorrow. Thank you!

Most gas magazines work the same way, let me know how you get on with them mate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.