Sign in to follow this  
declancase

Thoughts on my gun rack Project?

I just finished doing my AS D&T Project, i decided that i want to make a Airsoft gun rack, so here it is, what are you're thoughts? The stand also has a light built in to get more marks!

post-8733-0-33753200-1399909479_thumb.jpgpost-8733-0-91936800-1399909492_thumb.jpgpost-8733-0-71778500-1399909505_thumb.jpgpost-8733-0-89269400-1399909518_thumb.jpg

post-8733-0-70317300-1399909533_thumb.jpgpost-8733-0-74283800-1399909558_thumb.jpg

post-8733-0-51518600-1399909545_thumb.jpg

Nice work, the bright colours ruin it for me personally.

I have to agree with you on that Mack, The reason why they are like that is because i had to use a design movement as inspiration called 'Memphis', personally i would have different colours to.

Nothing some paint won't cover once you get it home ;)

Try a camo paint job perhaps?

I'm considering a tan spray paint with some darker patches for a worm look:)

My one question... Did they actually let you bring your RIF into your school/collage/uni? :P

Instead of painting the stand you could, perhaps, I dunno... two-tone your gun? ^_^

So should you considering you're profile says you're 3 years old;)

Three and a half actually.

Can't think of a gun rack without thinking 'a gun rack? I don't own A gun never mind many guns that would necessitate an entire rack'

Can't think of a gun rack without thinking 'a gun rack? I don't own A gun never mind many guns that would necessitate an entire rack'

Give it time....

Nice , maybe change it so the pistol grip face forward rather that sideways, then you could fit more that 1 gun . Nice and swanky looking tho

very nice, my dad is creative like that, so far made a shed, complete with heating, electricity (even has a comp in there) and a built on gym. Oh yeah and a few cheap russian shotguns and a faeburn. Like 100ft down the garden as well...

Thanks, haha very nice, if I can build it to save money I will, 3D printing has saved me a lot of money! Fixed feeding problems etc..