Airsoft Electric Pistols ?

remus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

as ive been having issues with my m9 of one version or another for a while ive been considering what pistol to get next for a long time. now this is constantly changing. but recently ive been running a shotgun which has lead me to rethinking a semi auto pistol, and whilst i wouldn't even look at an auto gas pistol, im re looking at aeps. sure they are low in the fps side of things but meh the adjustable hopup should more than make up for it next to my fixed one in my m92. size of mags may well be helpful when im trying to run light with the shotty. no blowback but you get that. so whats your thoughts? am i just probably about to waste money or am i doing the right thing considering our super reliant weather?

Waste of money in my opinion, they are trounced by any decent GBB pistol.

Unless you live in a cold area. Like Scotland in winter. In which case, they often outperform the GBBs

Depends on the situation: in CQB they're brilliant as the smaller engagement ranges make the "issue" of having a low fps somewhat obsolete. In woodlands though you will struggle against most other weapon systems. Obviously as just a side arm it works consistently when you need it and it's not as heavy as most gbb/nbb pistols.

On the plus side high cap mags are very cheap for these as are batteries. I have an asg/cyma glock for sale if you're interested in them.

hate glocks unfortunately, lol. soz on that one. am currently thinking of the sig...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.