reputation on zerooneairsoft

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Used them many a time always received flawless service from them.

• Supporters

One of the larger airsoft retailers in the UK, if you are in Southampton you can pop into their warehouse and pick up. They are the same company that brings us GroundZero and the GZ national airsoft event (the august bank holiday weekend) 1600 ish players.

I bought 10 bags of their .25 bbs but I've not been too impressed with the quality control. They do sell lots of other stuff I managed to get an ICS M4A1 for a very reasonable price at the NAE last year. Some have complained about their customer service from time to time, I can't comment as they have always been fair to me, and their forum ZeroIn has a bit of a reputation.

sounds like a lot of people buying and not many mistakes i guess. Hopefully I will have no problems, thanks for sharing!

Only issue I've had is communication when they're doing repairs and upgrades. They're brilliant when it comes to getting the job done (eventually) but it would be nice to know what stage the repair is at.

Overpriced but a safe place to buy from

Depends what you are looking for. They have some damned good prices on G&G.

• Supporters

Depends what you are looking for. They have some damned good prices on G&G.

I mean in general, for G&G they aren't bad (average prices, same as land warrior, some are £1 cheaper, some are £1 more etc) but as a rule of thumb, they charge highly, not wolf armouries bad but still up there.

I purchased an ARES ump45 mid cap. Last in the UK as far as i'm aware and they got it quickly and sent it out quickly.

My only qualm is that the prices are quite high and shipping was really expensive for me.

In my books they are very good, just a little pricey.

• Supporters

I noticed their shipping was a bit higher than others

Was dreaming of a Fire Hawk & they was only 2 in UK that had them a month ago

and blow me the shipping was a bit high - was dreaming as not got license yet anyway

(and now they out of stock last time I checked - not bought from them so can't really comment on service)

took them over a 6 months to reply to an email. and I was asking for them to recommend a product and they only gave general advise on the matter. but apart from that, flawless. excellent on phone. they even found and sold me an AUG safety spring.. then I found mine.. anyone wanna buy an AUG safety spring?

took them over a 6 months to reply to an email. and I was asking for them to recommend a product and they only gave general advise on the matter. but apart from that, flawless. excellent on phone. they even found and sold me an AUG safety spring.. then I found mine.. anyone wanna buy an AUG safety spring?

lol ok thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.