airsoft shotgun shells?

remus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

where do you guys reccomend getting airsoft shotgun shells( preferably tm ones but supposedly asg ones work too) as im hoping to fill a shotgun belt with them if i can get them cheaply enough. currently its working at £3 a shell which would be ok if i didnt need near 30 and dont really want to spend that much on them... anyone? caus ethis belt will look even more awsome with more shell on it...

DSCN0956_zpsc879a951.jpg

Who would buy those ? Real deac 20 gauge is only £1 each from most places.

If you don't want working ones... Go see the local clay pigeon shooting place and ask for a handful. I'm sure they have 30 spares knocking about.

well i could just take out our shotguns and fire off if i was looking the empty cartridges. just looking to know where the best value airsoft shotgun shells can be reliably got...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.