Need help on buying an electric gun

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys. I am new to airsoft, my friend has a few bb guns, which really got me thinking about buying an airsoft gun myself. I have poked around different websites, although justbbguns is really easy to navigate, and have found to interesting guns. I would like 300+fps and a good rof. I like the Kalashnikov AK47s and they are quite cheap, around my max budget of £200. The problem is I know nothing about the durability of these weapons. I know how to take care of a gun, have to clean my dad's shotguns every know and then, however we have quite a big garden and it would be used quite a lot. My eye is on this one at the moment, however it isn't in stock http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/549/2-TONE-GUNS-PRO/466/2-TONE-AEG-PRO/594/SRC-PRO-AK47

To clarify, I am 14, pretty serious about this, no UKARA lisence obviously so it would be painted... I also found a dboys scar, quite a nice gun in my opinion but can't find any facts or figures about them. Obviously the veterans know what they are talking about on here so some advice we be really helpful, kind of in a rock in a hard place in terms choices. By the way I am serious and not just going to do the average garden battle... thanks for the help

EDIT: by the way not looking at buying any proper pistols are shotguns, thanks

Firstly, DO NOT BUY THAT GUN! It's plastic and shit. It will just implode as soon as you touch it.

Secondly, NEVER buy from justbbguns. They're selling off crap quality stuff and their after sales care is pretty non existent.

For £200 you can get a pretty decent gun. G&G are good quality guns for the price.

I'd advise on looking somewhere a little more reputable such as www.zerooneairsoft.com or https://jdairsoft1-px.rtrk.co.uk

Both offer free 2 tone of your weapon of choice.

Just, for the love of god, do not line the pockets of the con artists at justbbguns.

Don't buy from JBBG, or any site with 'bb guns' in the name!

By the way it's a defence, not a licence.

Justbbguns is a rip-off and their guns are terrible quality for the price you pay. Not to mention that a lot of the information about them is wrong / dodgy. If you comment on anything they remove anything bad and it's the same with their website reviews. They can choose the ones they display but I've seen somewhere they have 2/5 stars or so.

They solely exist to try and get money from beginner airsofters like yourself!

SRC aren't the best manufacturer but as far as I know their G36s are alright.

Like Lambster said, you could get a lot more for your money and G&G guns are good. In fact, pretty much everyone here on the forums recommends their Combat Machine range.

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_transparent_starter_pack.html

You'll get absolutely excellent service from the guys at Pro Airsoft Supplies.

Doesn't need two-toning, and IMO looks a lot better than orange / blue! Plus you'll get the charger and battery you need too.

Also, if you're interested in an AK, CYMA do good ones. My dad bought a blowback AK47 for £120 (on sale from £190)

Hope this helps!

Firstly, DO NOT BUY THAT GUN! It's plastic and sh*t. It will just implode as soon as you touch it.

Secondly, NEVER buy from justbbguns. They're selling off crap quality stuff and their after sales care is pretty non existent.

For £200 you can get a pretty decent gun. G&G are good quality guns for the price.

I'd advise on looking somewhere a little more reputable such as www.zerooneairsoft.com or https://jdairsoft1-px.rtrk.co.uk

Both offer free 2 tone of your weapon of choice.

Just, for the love of god, do not line the pockets of the con artists at justbbguns.

OK, thanks for the warning, will go check out those websites

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_transparent_starter_pack.html

You'll get absolutely excellent service from the guys at Pro Airsoft Supplies.

Doesn't need two-toning, and IMO looks a lot better than orange / blue! Plus you'll get the charger and battery you need too.

Also, if you're interested in an AK, CYMA do good ones. My dad bought a blowback AK47 for £120 (on sale from £190)

Hope this helps!

I was realising none of the information added up, thanks...

Looks a nice weapon. I don't know much about ASG guns so I'll let someone advise on that but like Mr B said, the G&G Combat Machines are excellent. I was going to go for a CM16 but picked up a GR16 instead. Great weapons.

If you live anywhere near Birmingham, I'd advise going in to JD and having a look and speaking to them. They're good people and have a firing range for you to try the guns first.

I live in surrey, maybe we could make the trip. Will look into G&G however what about the d boys, really want to get it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.