Heroshark

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just seen on his FB page that he is going to be doing his masks and goggles (Or googles? :lol: ) full time now.

Those custom lower masks based on measurements look like that might very well solve my issues with the TMC lower mesh mask that is too tall for me.

You can peel off the fabric and cut the mesh yourself and use a hot glue gun to glue the fabric back in place once you are satisfied with the finish.

It's what i'm doing to my lower mesh mask so I can attach it to my fast jump helmet.

• Supporters

The real issue I've had with lower mesh masks is how the contours fit your face. I ended up bending mine a lot to make it wrap round my face without pressing around the cheeks and chin, the downside is this makes it more open around the area along the bottom of your eye sockets. Mine had some adhesive padding with it which helped to lift it away from your face whilst minimising the gaps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.