What type of gas should i use?

kriegar

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a TM 24 shot Colt Python revolver, the store i bought it at recommended predator green gas due to it being a Tm and apparently they are designed to use gas that "powerful" (if i remember what the guy said correctly). On said gas it kicks out around 160fps where it's advertised at around 240fps.

Could it use more powerful gas?

Wolfarmouries?

Ohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohhohohohohoho. They have very mixed reviews, about half and half. Some say they have brilliant service and products, some say the products come faulty and that they lack quite a lot of social skills.

Couple of updates, it seems that i was incorrect on my opening statement the gas in question is predator 144a gas which i understand is something different to green gas? I phoned Wolf Armouries and basically got the run around with the guy on the phone saying without knowing the temperature of the days when the pistol was chrono'ed he couldn't say anything even though i told him the second skirmish day was noticeably warmer than the first and the gun consistently chrono'ed at around 160fps on both days.

• Supporters

abbey 144a is not green gas no, however, you should still be getting more than 200fps with it, even when it's freezing cold!

my advice is to take it down to the store and have them chrono it there, will be irrefutable evidence that you're not just doing it wrong.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.