The best Airsoft RIF everybody wants!

cropzy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The real problem is going to be the gearbox. Its made of these soft fibres and it lacks crispness. Who knows how long it will last before it breaks and needs repairs. Some early adopters are already suggesting it struggles to complete 1000 rounds in a game before the stress gets to it and it slows down.

• Supporters

DAT RECOIL DOE!

• Supporters

I thought it was because it can be concealed too easily?

Another problem is power source. It seems to run on some form of chemical battery rather than the usual NiMH or a lipo. Its really low voltage electrically but it uses a chemical energy as well to drive the gears. You can't just leave it the cupboard either, you need to charge it everyday or it breaks and will never work again.

It can come in a range of colours at least, from pink to brown. However there isn't a nice shiny metallic black option and if you bang it into something it damages really easily. They developed some self healing technology which deals with the vast majority of issues within a week which is really quite incredible but you do need to take care of it.

Does it come in black?

It can come in a range of colours at least, from pink to brown. However there isn't a nice shiny metallic black option and if you bang it into something it damages really easily. They developed some self healing technology which deals with the vast majority of issues within a week which is really quite incredible but you do need to take care of it.

So impressed was I by the video that I got one of my own. I do have a problem, mine does not sound anything like this, its more pew pew than clickty click! How do I fix my hand gun ?!

So impressed was I by the video that I got one of my own. I do have a problem, mine does not sound anything like this, its more pew pew than clickty click! How do I fix my hand gun ?!

Try removing the muscles that act like the spring and replacing them. You can get muscles really cheap from your local gym or you can have them shipped from China for about £20 (inc. VAT & import tax!)

I also hear that "Black Market Airsoft" have started selling replacement parts too

If that doesn't work, take it back to the retailer and ask them to either replace it or just fix it for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.