App Controlled Camera Bot

Ian_Gere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I-Spy Tank £45 posted ~ Maplin

i-spytank1.jpg

Live streaming video. Controlled by i-Pad, i-Phone, or Android.

Yeah, it needs some armour against BB hits and maybe a cooler paint job, but how about it for looking round corners in CQB? Delivering pyros even...

Custom paint job and it'll look very good indeed!

• Supporters

Centurion Airsoft have a Multi Rotor with a camera they use as a Drone on their site.

How much noise does it make? Do they let ppl shoot at it?

Dragons Lair use two RC cars kitted with claymore's when they run their CoD days. Much fun! :D

If it has a camera I'd say it's a valid target :D

It is fun when sites add these little touches

• Supporters

Yeah Happy, I agree: it's the enemy! I don't think it would be too difficult to armour most of it, but the turret on top lifts up to change the camera angle and the armature is a much more difficult proposition...

• Supporters

armouring that against BBs would be a piece of piss I agree, even the armature that holds the camera up could be done relatively easily with a thick fabric skirt. bit of lexan to cover the lens and it'd be all but BB proof.

• Supporters

^^That's a good idea, James. I could recycle some dirty old DPM cordura in strips like a Roman leather armour skirt, but overlapping.

only problem is knowing when its hit(if shot from outside of the camera angle. i rember seeing an airsoft sentry gun that had a target built in that when shot knocked it off for a certain time period...

only problem is knowing when its hit(if shot from outside of the camera angle. i rember seeing an airsoft sentry gun that had a target built in that when shot knocked it off for a certain time period...

You mean this sentry gun?

I'd love to see this at certain sites. It would be even better if it was mobile and able to be controlled at a distance of up to 50 metres. Imagine the fun you could have! :ph34r:

• Supporters

Yeah, and @only 3 grand a pop the fun would be endless!

• Supporters

^^That is impressive!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.