CW to CCW?

Bateman96

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a G&P M4 Tank, I want to put a silencer on it but I haven't got the right thread. I was told I need a cw to ccw adapter but the ones I have seen are for external thread, on my gun it is internal thread, does anyone no a way or some sort of adapter?

• Supporters

Can you measure the diameter of the internal thread on your gun? If it's 11mm internal CW threaded then you can use one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/11to-14mm-Barrel-Adaptor-for-WE-Hi-capa-G17-G18C-G23-G25-G27-G34-G35-Airsoft-GBB-/191010433444?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Paintballing&hash=item2c791be9a4 which are usually for pistols but should do the job.

Again, check the diameter of the thread first!

• Supporters

^^Some suppressors have a CCW thread at one end and CW at the other. Spartan Doctrine ones do iirc.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.