taiwangun.com

baz-1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Anyway, what's in there?  Anything droolworthy?

Nah, not really drool worthy.

Just some FMA goggles 😉

And im trying out the 8fields taco pouches. From first look... They appear rather solid. Still need to test the retention but other than that, providing they don't fall apart after a few games, they seem good. Not bad at all for a £4/5 pouch.

1 minute ago, E21A said:

Do they send out confirmation and/or dispatch emails? 

Normally receive an invoice at POS, then an email stating it is processing, then another saying complete. At which point you can follow the tracking details from your order page on their site.

Looking to order two bar 10 snipers from here...

whats the current thoughts on them as a lot of out dated posts on this topic.

if I purchase online, providing ukara number will it come all way to my house or will i have further charges when it reaches the uk?

Never had any extra charges although they have dropped free delivery.Just to add they are very professional and they put a lot of UK traders in the shade,they allowing tracking to your door,something UK retailers struggle with or even care about.Spring swapping up or down,correcting fps and adding extras have always been free labour wise.Pity there are few UK traders who care as much about their "customers"...£££££££££😉

Just ordered from them this morning (Monday) . I'll update with pics when my order arrives. 

Tuesday morning update. Order has been `processed` email said its been launched whatever that means. 

Friday morning. Package has arrived at my nearest ups hub. Only 5 miles from my house. Just waiting for them to put it on a truck 😬

For anyone interested in the route they use it seems to be as follows:

Depart from Krakow, Poland

Then via Dobra Strykow, Poland. 

It's then processed again at Herne-Boernig, Germany before making it's way to the UK. 

• Supporters
On 26/07/2018 at 10:47, Cleaners inc said:

Looking to order two bar 10 snipers from here...

whats the current thoughts on them as a lot of out dated posts on this topic.

if I purchase online, providing ukara number will it come all way to my house or will i have further charges when it reaches the uk?

No extra charges as we’re still in the EU as is Poland but after Brexit , Who knows ? 

Not gonna lie, kinda annoyed at these guys this morning. I placed an order on Wednesday, immediately realised I had forgotton an item and emailed asking them to add it to my order or alternatively cancel the order and I will re-order all items plus the item I forgot. No response until this morning where they tell me "It's too late to change now" in THE worst English ever. Excuse for late reply "we have a lot of emails," pathetic really.

So instructed Paypal to cancel the entire order, I won't be reordering it with them. The simple action of cancelling an order for it to be replaced or simply adding one other item and charging me is too hard? It isn't hard to make ammendments or accommodate your customers needs, except if you're Polish apparently.

5 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

Try emailing them in polish instead, might get a more sensible response. 

Yeah no, if you work in customer service and have interantional customers, the onus is on the seller to accommodate their understanding of their customers requests. Sure I could easily write something up in Polish but likely it would read like their email to me read, which is just a step backwards.

Paypal will sort it.

• Supporters

So you’re saying that if I sell a product to someone in China I should be able to communicate perfectly in their language? What about customers from Russia, should I also learn Russian? 

It’s not bad customer service, it’s your expectations being too high.  You made the mistake and then asked for a favour to fix it, they didn’t have the capacity to do so and now you’ve got your knickers in a twist.  

3 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

So you’re saying that if I sell a product to someone in China I should be able to communicate perfectly in their language? What about customers from Russia, should I also learn Russian? 

It’s not bad customer service, it’s your expectations being too high.  You made the mistake and then asked for a favour to fix it, they didn’t have the capacity to do so and now you’ve got your knickers in a twist.  

How do they not have the ability to cancel an order? Think about what you said. My knickers aren't in a twist nor are my expectations too high. You saying that is just an attempt to actually frustrate me on this subject.

It's a very simple process to add something to someones order. Add it, charge them, send it.

And Chinese? Dude, English is spoken over 20% of the worlds population so don't come in here trying to start something over my genuine complaint over their inability to speak the worlds most popular language. This is feedback for Taiwangun, its valid as it is my experience. Sorry it triggered the white knight in you but please go elsewhere to start a dumb fight cos I ain't interested.

Scratch that, they literally just emailed me and cancelled the order. A shame I had to get big bruvva PayPal to come down to the school gates to sort it out but at least now it's sorted.

I shall now replace my order with them with the additions, as promised.

And I might add, the refund has hit my Paypal already, good job. Faith restored. Partially.

Anyone have problems with the postcode when trying to checkout? I've found some old posts on here and tried the suggestions but still no joy.

I even asked taiwan gun for help and they said just put something random in the postcode box and put the correct one in the comments box. Still no joy.

I've been trying all day and I thought I would ask here before I jack it in.

• Supporters
On 03/08/2018 at 09:42, Duff said:

Dude, English is spoken by over 20% of the world's population, so don't come in here trying to start something over my genuine complaint over their inability to speak the world's most popular language.

Resist could I not.

• Supporters

Placed an order on Sunday , conformation of order last night and tracking details for delivery on Friday this AM .

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2018 at 18:09, Callyourhits said:

Just ordered from them this morning (Monday) . I'll update with pics when my order arrives. 

Tuesday morning update. Order has been `processed` email said its been launched whatever that means. 

Friday morning. Package has arrived at my nearest ups hub. Only 5 miles from my house. Just waiting for them to put it on a truck 😬

For anyone interested in the route they use it seems to be as follows:

Depart from Krakow, Poland

Then via Dobra Strykow, Poland. 

It's then processed again at Herne-Boernig, Germany before making it's way to the UK. 

Bit late in updating this but good news. 

I've now received my second order from TG and am very happy. The second order came a little quicker but not sure if that's because it was smaller than the first (just a gas pistol and a rifle bag plus a few extras). 

Definitely will use again now I know their shipping times (around 6 days for me) are fairly consistent meaning I can predict when it'll arrive so I can be home! 

Also bonus note you can buy one bottle of gas fairly cheap from here as long as the total package weight is below 30kg I believe. 

1 hour ago, the guru said:

what are they like with returns and refunds? I have a stock tube from the CYMA battery kit that broke on insulation

I think you may have to educate us regarding this,keep us updated,cheers.

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

just placed first order with this lot, only some pouches etc, watch this space for issues lol

Me and a friend ordered a few things to save on postage and decided to both get a one of the cheap cyma metal shotguns they had on offer, they messed up.

And sent us the none discounted ones that were £30 dearer each. 

So can't complain, both orders i and we have made came on time and everything was as it should be if not better

• Supporters
On 20/11/2018 at 19:24, Tackle said:

just placed first order with this lot, only some pouches etc, watch this space for issues lol

Be surprised if there are any I’ve be buying from them near as damit exclusively for near 2 yrs now with no problems ever .  👍

• Supporters

thanks guys, got two emails first thing yesterday morning giving me updates, which is impressive considering I ordered at 9pm the night before, & by lunchtime ups had emailed me saying its on its way, eta Monday 😁.......better sort my ukara out, lots on there I like.

I likee a lot 😉

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.