taiwangun.com

baz-1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bought a cm 518 and a few odds and ends took 6 days to get here but had day by day tracking updates gun arrived works like a charm fps as stated 330 fires true and straight would say better than my ca scar  ,,, would defo buy there again

Just had my order arrive today one day later than expected. Not TWG's fault as was a UPS feck up.

all in im very impressed to be honest.

will definitely be buying from them again.

On 18/02/2017 at 2:38 AM, vipermite said:

bought a cm 518 and a few odds and ends took 6 days to get here but had day by day tracking updates gun arrived works like a charm fps as stated 330 fires true and straight would say better than my ca scar  ,,, would defo buy there again

how is the cm518? i was looking into getting one. i heard you can take the flash hider off and put a supressor on, but i cant find any pics of it done.

not thought of that but the rif is good rate of fire and acurate all that lets it down its plastic not metal outer but at £77 cant grumble

Out of curiosity has anyone got the cm.007 ? It looks a little to good to be true on paper. Before i commit to buying i want to know if this will last a while or fall apart like nominee on oscar night. Also how are the battery and chargers with these?

1 hour ago, Samurai said:

It worths its price. But everything on its outside is plastic. Gearbox is okay.

For that price + postage you can get any combat machine. Which will be so much better

• Supporters
11 hours ago, tleigh92 said:

For that price + postage you can get any combat machine. Which will be so much better

Actually - £70 they ain't bad

I'd say get a Raider if you are worried but it would still be nearly twice the price £130 with shipping

(no battery or charger - ok the std one supplied is pure crap but all the same it is free)

Gimme £130 & I'd buy a Cyma M4 and make the bastid fly past a Combat Machine

though they are ok out of box if you get spring changed free

YES - it is very plastic - stuff inside is pretty decent for the price, better than SRC or other cheapo stuff I bought

Get a Raider if you got the money, if money is tight then Cyma M4's are the best cheapo gun out there

Deffo worth a look if you on budget or fancy a cheap upgrade project

box needs a bit of work if fitting 13:1 gears but it is pretty sound for the price

has a weird shaved tappet plate like a lonex one - use original or mod a std tappet plate - no biggy

I like both G&G & Cyma btw....

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

Out of curiosity has anyone got the cm.007 ? It looks a little to good to be true on paper. Before i commit to buying i want to know if this will last a while or fall apart like nominee on oscar night. Also how are the battery and chargers with these?

Not got a metal cyma M4 - just the cheapo's

If you are buying a metal cyma M4

I'd be tempted to go a bit more & get the cm.068b - a metal version of the cm515 or cm501

just looks better imho the cm.068b over the cm.007

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/cm-068b-p-j?from=listing&campaign-id=21

if it is your first gun then taiwan don't do 2-tone and I'd be tempted to consider a cheapo gun 2-tone

Then get ukara if 18, then buy a nice RIF model at some point afterwards

but gunfire do free 2-tone & these cheapo cyma's are rebranded as Spartac

Also check out patrolbase in UK they stock some of these cyma's

trouble is once you start paying £100 then maybe a zero one combat machine 2-toned free perhaps

It is really difficult to advise which make/model gun to buy coz everybody is different and depends on stuff

are you 18, how much you wish to spend, do you see yourself getting into it or wotnot

Like I say, if you need it 2-toned then gunfire will do this but don't think taiwangun 2-tone

battery & charger are mehhh to crap - you will need to consider upgrading at some point - perhaps lipo 7.4v

I've just got the ball rolling with my ukara so hopfully with in a month or so i will have a new toy. The only reveiws on these i could find were not in English. I know the quality of plastic on the cheaper cyma's are pretty poor also at 6 pound in weight it seems rather heavy. At te moment i'mjust looking at my options. Also quite a few places seem to be out of stock of g andg's of various types but thanks for your input.  I've been playing now for about 6 months so I recon its worth getting my own stuff now. At least i can't blame my poor hit count on my borrowed gun then lol. Cheers

Has anyone got RIF's delivered from tgw to your work address I.e. different to your registered ukara address? I was able to do it with patrol base after sending them a scan of my driving license that has my ukara address but not sure how it works with customs and whether they check the ukara database.

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, menphis said:

Has anyone got RIF's delivered from tgw to your work address I.e. different to your registered ukara address? I was able to do it with patrol base after sending them a scan of my driving license that has my ukara address but not sure how it works with customs and whether they check the ukara database.

Don't risk it with Taiwangun as they are not UK based its not worth the risk, just my thought's

• Root Admin

Customs have been known to - and indeed should - check the address assigned to that number, so I wouldn't do it.

Have it delivered to your home then go and pick it up from the PF depot the next day on your way back from work maybe.

Thanks for the responses. I did think about getting the "missed your delivery" card and either pick up from local UPS depot or change alternate delivery address.

As with all things wanted it to be sent to work so wife doesn't find out about it :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered an 8Fields plate carrier set up and a few mags last Thursday, took a few days to dispatch but I was updated every step of the way. Arrived yesterday, really well packed and the kit is great. Would definitely use these guys again!

23 hours ago, Andyraven said:

They have a sale on now -5% off each product.

Was 10% a couple of weeks ago, they always seem to have something going on worth keeping an eye on at all times

• 7 months later...

Looking to order some furniture for my RiF. But don't have a ukara and not sure if Customs would hold it.

Has anyone else ordered without a UKARA/defence and received the items with no problem with customs?

7 minutes ago, Andyraven said:

Looking to order some furniture for my RiF. But don't have a ukara and not sure if Customs would hold it.

Has anyone else ordered without a UKARA/defence and received the items with no problem with customs?

Youll have no issues with TG or customs as long as you’re not ordering a RIF with no defence

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Youll have no issues with TG or customs as long as you’re not ordering a RIF with no defence

Ok. just wanted to make sure as customs can be a bit fecky sometime. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.