taiwangun.com

baz-1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 months later...

Might not shop here again, awful CS, polite but awful.

I bought a battery for my CM041 on their say so that it would fit; even with my body weight on the the gun, the battery was 1-2mm too long to engage the top stock to body pin.

I returned the battery on the basis that I only bought it after an email exchange with them specifically to ask if it would fit, and they said that it did.

It took me 25 emails back and forth from me informing them it did not fit, plus photos*, to their taking it back. And now they're telling me it fits in their CM041 like that means something to me, it did not fit in the CM041 which they sold to me.

Obviously I tried all 2 different rotated positions to fit the battery.

It has taken a massively disproportionate amount of time to convince them to take the battery back and while they are processing the refund, they're not at this point willing to refund/storecredit the £5 postage it took to return it.

*it was reasonable for them to ask for photos, but there was no way to show in a photo that the battery did not fit.

I will revise this if they re-evaluate their position.

• 2 weeks later...

So if anyones wondering this place is still going strong. Ordered JG BAR 10 and a few other bits on Sunday night. Arrived today very well packaged and having been transported by UPS there were no issues with customs etc. I followed the advice earlier in this forum and put my UKARA no. as the business name on the address to be safe. Just put in another order tonight. 10/10 for taiwangun.com

I also had a bit of a let down recently, I ordered 2 rifle, loads of masks/eye pro, mags etc in time for the mall. They were going to downgrade the 330 on one of the guns, I emailed them to confirm that they'll have time (on the weekend) to make sure they get it posted on the following Tuesday so I'd get it Fridsay the latest.

They confirmed that they would, then I chased and then said they could. Then they didn't post until Wednesday and I only got it Monday. I emailed to say I felt a bit let down after they had assured me they could do it in the time provided, they've yet to reply and it's been over a week :(

Shame as I've used them loads in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Placed my first order with these guys last Tuesday night (so it realistically wouldn't be processed until the following morning), gave them UKARA, asked for downgrade to under 350fps.

Parcel arrived today, well packaged and a day before the UPS website said it would be delivered! Very well packed and complete with test sheet showing 342-346fps (and who tested it).

Got a Cyma CM.041 MP5 and an extra 3 mags for less than £150 delivered, bit of a faff with the battery (bit cramped in the hand guard) but tested it on a 9.6 NIMH and it's awesome, ROF is a lot faster than I was expecting.

Great service, would definitely use and recommend these guys again.

B)

If I just order accessories from here will it still come through without the UKARA? Q

If I just order accessories from here will it still come through without the UKARA? Q

Yeah it should be fine, I forgot to put my UKARA on one of my orders and by the time I realised and rang them to correct it, they had already sent it. 5 days later my order turned up with no problems what so ever.

Is it me or have they gotten slower recently? normally I'll order and it's been posted in 24 hours or so. The last few times is taken 2-3 to even get it out.

I've placed my first order - those cheap P&J bbs and the STTI SOCOM were far too good to resist - on Wednesday...

...we shall see how long it takes.

I am staggered at their prices.

Well, there is that...but even compared to Asian prices...of course, importing from Asia can come with a real cost...

I am converted.

My order took about 8 days. But very happy with products and no issue importing a RiF with UKARA number on front of box.

Will use again.

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

Ordered a rail mount, silencer, rail covers and a patch, received them 4 days later.. Absolutely amazed.

yup generally thought TWG were a tad quicker than GF - maybe they are not so big or used as much as GF

so they can get a jump on shipping out your orders asap - often got stuff before next weekend from TWG

eg: weekend or early Monday order = delivery by Thursday/Friday latest....

GF - often it was gonna be close - Friday if I was bloody lucky or Monday usually :(

(bummer if hoping for stuff by weekend)

Both are good places - well worth a look if you have money to burn

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry to necropost but I just received my big order from Taiwan gun, fast and very well packed with the possible exception of a well g194 1911 clone.

I ordered 2 of these and one came perfectly packed, the other, the case was very damaged the gun was scratched and the had an issue when the slide was pulled back it didn't stay pulled back where the one that wasn't damaged did.

so quick question 1) Is the slide supposed to stay back? which one is the defective one? ha!

2) What is their returns/replace/complaints system like?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to necropost but I just received my big order from Taiwan gun, fast and very well packed with the possible exception of a well g194 1911 clone.

I ordered 2 of these and one came perfectly packed, the other, the case was very damaged the gun was scratched and the had an issue when the slide was pulled back it didn't stay pulled back where the one that wasn't damaged did.

so quick question 1) Is the slide supposed to stay back? which one is the defective one? ha!

2) What is their returns/replace/complaints system like?

Hi all,

Just in reply to this I'm not completely satisfied with their customer service.

Their reply was to replace the case with my next order (fair enough, a lot of shipping for just a case) but the part that got me was that they refused to accept that the scratch on the gun was a problem, in their opinion it "can't be a reason of complaint because it doesn't effect the working of the replica"

I agree it doesn't effect the use of the gun but it was a gift for my dad so not a great experience overall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

as another topic, going to order some parts / gear from them, any issues?, saw the postage warning but will use UPS

again forum is telling me the last post is 3 months old!

as another topic, going to order some parts / gear from them, any issues?, saw the postage warning but will use UPS

again forum is telling me the last post is 3 months old!

I purchased a CYMA m14 from them about a month or so ago no issues. Was here within a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Everything arrived ok as ordered, little annoyed the laser they sent didn't come with batteries yet all other stores I've seen it in it does come with batteries, assuming it's some postage thing from Europe etc.

Everything arrived ok as ordered, little annoyed the laser they sent didn't come with batteries yet all other stores I've seen it in it does come with batteries, assuming it's some postage thing from Europe etc.

Some places wont send anything with batteries through the post if theres a chance of it moving by air at some point.

• Moderators

yeah thats the only thing i could think of....not to worry only a few quid for some!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.