New to Aylesbury and to the UK

Samurai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys,

I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now, but now is the time that I introduce myself, because I've just moved to Aylesbury from Hungary.

I've been playing airsoft for some years now. Back there I had a team and I even worked as an airsoft mechanic for a few years as a second job until I got bored with it. Nowdays I just build custom guns for myself and of course play whenever I can.

Unfortunately I will still have to wait a bit before my first game here, because I couldn't bring my rifs with me on the plane.

Back in Hungary we (or it's "they" now) have airsoft events the way I prefer. Most of them are considered to be milsim by UK standards. A lot of the games have dresscode (no armbands), no hi-caps, strict command chain, teamwork, radio control, etc. Anything below 100 participants are considered to be a smallish event. 200-250 is the typical. Most of the games are in forests, or in abandoned soviet military bases. I just love patrolling the forest and hunt for the enemy.

I hope to find games like that over here (well, without the soviet bases :) ), as I'm not a big CQB fan. If you know a game like that around Aylesbury, let me know, I will be happy to join.

It'll be nice to skirmish with you guys and see how it's done here.

Peter

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure there will be airsoft teams near you where you can play the way you like.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.