Videos from my channel!

Valo89

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I will link videos from my youtube channel here for you guys, Will be mainly sites around the south such as the Mall and Xsite Lane End, I hope you guys enjoy my videos :)

My latest one :)

I was watching with my headphones on and to be honest I was looking at my phone during the dark parts... then 3.50 happens. Currently getting a catheter placed.

Sent from Erne hospital wifi.

• Supporters

I don't think it's really worth using the dark footage, I might as well just turn my screen off and just listen to what's happening.

You could try upping the exposure on the darker footage though, it'll make it grainy, but it'll also make use of what little light there is and make it possible to actually see... Potentially.

I've fiddled about with exposure settings in a few of my videos and it really helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys here is my latest video, this time from Combat South

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.