Chapter11AirsoftUK Youtube Channel

Chapter11AirsoftUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

As a suggestion would it be better to turn the facecam around and use it as a scopecam? I have a 4k monitor but still couldn't see anyone you were shooting at, if you used tha gun mounted cam as a scopecam you could digitally zoom it a bit to help show what you are shooting at... or if compatible swap the lens for a 25mm or similar which would give you roughly a 6 x optical zoom so you'd not lose any definition.

• 2 weeks later...

As a suggestion would it be better to turn the facecam around and use it as a scopecam? I have a 4k monitor but still couldn't see anyone you were shooting at, if you used tha gun mounted cam as a scopecam you could digitally zoom it a bit to help show what you are shooting at... or if compatible swap the lens for a 25mm or similar which would give you roughly a 6 x optical zoom so you'd not lose any definition.

will be doing this soon need to save up for it thanks for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Can't believe i forgot to sub. been watching your videos for awhile now, they are good. You've given me some ideas for my own videos - if I could ever get around to finishing the ones centered around actual gameplay...

• 1 month later...

Archived