Chapter11AirsoftUK Youtube Channel

Chapter11AirsoftUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey airsofters,

were an airsoft team located in the south east of England and have been filming for a short while and along the way have shot some quality footage.

So if your bored why not check out our youtube channel and let us know what you all think.

i will upload all our newest footage to this topic so dont forget to check in from time to time.

cheers guys.

https://www.youtube.com/Chapter11AIRSOFT

Enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

That was actually good enough for me to watch all of it lol, not very often that happens.
Might want to edit your links at the end though, they pop up about 10 seconds early.

Did you take an inspiration from Levelcap or TheDesertFox by any chance?

I think the only thing you really need to improve on is making the targets you're shooting at clearly visible, either by getting a better camera, engaging people a lot closer, or simply not using the footage where you can't see what you're shooting at. It was only really the team play aspects that kept me watching, if it'd just been you running about in a forest firing off into the distance I'd have stopped ages ago.

Oh, and good luck getting a replacement lens for the Contour lol, you're lucky the crack goes where your helmet can hide it. I'd probably just leave it and get a lens cover of some description.

Subbed :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So i decided to put 3 years worth of video footage i've collected from Gunman Airsoft over a 3 year period and mad a quick little video montage. Tell me what you think and i might do another one next year if its popular

enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys here's some gameplay of the newly released Krytac rifles at Gunman Airsoft Eversley

enjoy and leave feedback on what you think i could do to improve my content thanks a lot people

Archived