G&G T4-18

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm thinking of getting a G&G T4-18. Does anyone have any experience of owning one? If so would you recommend one?

• Supporters

I've got one, never use it too long for my liking and a little heavy which is odd.

• Supporters

The overall length of it bought it then realised I'm not a fan of the long barrel but other than that it seems a decent weapon to me good range and ROF

I'd heard that the inner barrel is the same length on both the standard and light versions. Can anyone confirm that?

• Supporters

I'd heard that the inner barrel is the same length on both the standard and light versions. Can anyone confirm that?

If it's anything like the G&G SCAR-L CQC (and I believe it is) if you buy the standard one you get a long barrel, if you get the light version you get a short barrel with an extender. Either way the inner barrel should be the same length I beleive. The Light version (short barrel) is significantly shorter but the standard is no longer than a standard M4A1, the only difference might be that the RIS extends further (on the T4-18 that is).

• Supporters

Nice guns though, buddy of mine has one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.