complete novice

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey i'm new to airsoft even though I've known about it for years when i was young i went airsofting with my dad and his mate and since then i've always been interested in the sport, im 18 now and a relative gifted me his beat up rifle and i want to start going again, however i have a few questions since i haven't been airsofting in years and don't own a UKARA license am i allowed to use this weapon since its all black or do i have to get it painted? also do guys have any recommend UKARA supported sites in southern England that i should visit many thanks

- rory

- i've attached a picture of my weapon

post-9303-0-72498900-1399299925_thumb.png

Just find the sites near you on here: http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

Gun is fine don't need to do anything, UKARA is all about purchasing new Realistic imitiation firearms not existing ones.

You also need some protective gear, face mask etc. Some of the sites will let you rent just that but you'll soon want your own if you intend to stick to it. Ammo, battery and hopefully you are good to go.

Welcome to the forum mate :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.