Just a quick intro...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there!

A new arrival, hailing from sunny Wales - south originally, west, currently. I'm pretty damn new to the world of airsofting, having never skirmished (but hopefully looking to go to a few here and there) and also having only owned one AEG before (a really, really cheap CYMA G36C back when I was 15), but my interest got rekindled recently.

I've just bought myself an ICS AK74 and before and since then, I found myself browsing countless forums for info on various topics, so I though it best to actually join one. Although i'm most likely going to be just lurking and reading due to my pretty weak knowledge on the topic, I might throw a few things out around here or there. (The DIY thread is especially interesting to me right now.)

From what i've been reading, you guys seem to have a pretty good, mellow and understanding attitiude here, which is cool.

So yeah... Good to be here!

(Apologies in advance for the long-winded nature of my posts, I have never been good at keeping it short and simple on forums, so if you TL;DR most of what I say, I understand. ;) )

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums, and you don't have to sit back and relax. Get involved! if you don't understand something, ask the question. We're all laid back here and I can't think we're going to flip our shit if you ask something that has been answered before (although, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE read the stickies!)

Welcome to the forum mate!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.