Stocked Pistols

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So,considering the Elite Force Walther PPQ, and considering the select fire mod,it seens appropriate to potentially add in a removable stock for this reason, for looks perhaps.

For one,I'd like some opinion on practicality, second some accessories for the pistol, e.g. rails and thirdly the stock.

• Supporters

Pointless. If there were a reason to have one then it would have appeared and been utilised widely in real steel shooting.

There are stock kits for pistols all over the place in the 'real shooting' world, none are used by those who know what they are doing with the exception of the HERA arms glock carbine kit.

• Supporters

Adding a stock and burst fire mode to a handgun creates a quite bad sumbachine gun. Wrong ergonomics, too short distance between the sights, sights not in the right distance to your eyes, etc. And of course it looses all the advantages of being a handgun, like concealed carry, quick draw, easy maneuverability... So in the real steel world people bring a submachine gun if they need a submachine gun.

In out airsoft world, I think they are cool. Especially this one: http://www.fab-defense.com/images/detail/5/266-kpos-g2-3d-open-optimal-png-Mon-Jan-21-16-54-54.png

Adding a stock and burst fire mode to a handgun creates a quite bad sumbachine gun. Wrong ergonomics, too short distance between the sights, sights not in the right distance to your eyes, etc. And of course it looses all the advantages of being a handgun, like concealed carry, quick draw, easy maneuverability... So in the real steel world people bring a submachine gun if they need a submachine gun.

In out airsoft world, I think they are cool. Especially this one: http://www.fab-defense.com/images/detail/5/266-kpos-g2-3d-open-optimal-png-Mon-Jan-21-16-54-54.png

Ok...in regards to practicality I see it is not much use, but even so, is there a M93R type stock that can be found for the PPQ?

So,considering the Elite Force Walther PPQ, and considering the select fire mod,it seens appropriate to potentially add in a removable stock for this reason, for looks perhaps.

For one,I'd like some opinion on practicality, second some accessories for the pistol, e.g. rails and thirdly the stock.

Have you found one in stock in the U.K.?

If you want a stock kit/carbine kit for a pistol, go with a Marui Glock 17/18 as there are plenty of stocks/carbine kits for them.

I was thinking of something for the PPQ, as that is where it's at for me :)

I was thinking of something for the PPQ, as that is where it's at for me :)

Sorry to rain on your parade but there are no stock kits available for a PPQ- and I'm not even sure if there is a decent airsoft replica of one on the market.

As monty said, if you're looking for a body/stock kit for a pistol there are plenty available for Marui full size Glocks- such as the Roni kit or the AABB kit.

There is however an AABB kit available for M1911/MEU style pistols, and your best bet for a base gun for that would be a Marui 1911.

Sorry to rain on your parade but there are no stock kits available for a PPQ- and I'm not even sure if there is a decent airsoft replica of one on the market.

As monty said, if you're looking for a body/stock kit for a pistol there are plenty available for Marui full size Glocks- such as the Roni kit or the AABB kit.

There is however an AABB kit available for M1911/MEU style pistols, and your best bet for a base gun for that would be a Marui 1911.

Right,thanks,never mind it was just a thought, I could custom build one as a backstrap attachment,I have access to a workshop. There is the Elite Force Walther PPQ, that seems awesome haven't heard anything bad about it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.