My new toy....TM CQBR

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This will be a bit of an ongoing project.

Picked up a slightly tired TM CQBR recoil.

The internals are solid and the recoil is nice and crisp. BUT the externals are a little worn.

Bit for it so far are just out of my kit bag and left over form my old VFC SR-16.

EOTech 552

KAC fore grip

Weapon light in Element mount

it came with:

Genuine Magpul MBUS rear sight

Clone ARMS folding front sight

and a mega rare Eagle 6 7.4 3200 lipo.

FBD7C5C5-8CEE-4D8B-86D5-493FFBFB7F82.jpg

Internals are going to be upgarded once funds permit.

This thing is dam accurate. Putting out 290fps.

It's a TM they're all accurate :D

What sort of range is this hitting consistent groupings? :)

I'll do a proper test later today. Need to be careful as i dont have the charger adapter for my lipo yet and unsure on its charge level at the mo.

• 5 weeks later...

This is turning into a right lemon!

Had feeding issues with all mags and have had to place a small piece of soft side velcro in the mag well to force the mags forward for it to feed. So that is sorted if a little bodged!

Now the thing is eating fuses. 4 in a day. I have taken the stock off......this is where the issues start.

The rear connector on the stock tube has not been tightened properly which meant i have damaged them taking the stock off! The wire cover, which is the bit with the stock position holes in it, has 2 screws holding it in place. These screws have been threaded and the internal threads on the tube are so badly damaged they have fallen apart!

Now i need a new stock tube and will be rewiring it to remove the quick change battery set up so i can use normal lipos.

few pics of the issues:

9575A5A8-8BF6-4CCC-9195-F10B4A8F3188.jpg

F48CCE1B-32F4-4E81-B33A-51D307DD9738.jpg

EAA8388E-7C7F-4F50-BD2E-6667F48488F4.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.