Killer/Murderer Loadout....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well this is already sounding nice and cheerful.

So,any opinions on a hilarious (ha ha ha how funny) idea I had for a loadout?

Killer Mask (fleabay it)

Generic Chest Rig, weathered and ripped

Ripped and "bloodied" shirt

Arm bandage with wound (again, fleabay it)

Mêlée weapon of a toy chainsaw,nice and bloodied up

Knives strapped all over the body

Primary would be an interchangeable Tri-shot or a stubby m4 raider, if the shotty the chest rig would be abandoned for two bandoliers

Ideas welcome for the secondary

So, what say you?

Drop the chainsaw for a machete (most sites probably won't let you use the saw for safety kills) or maybe even two machetes.

Definitely go for the trishot or any shotgun really - an m4 doesn't really fit the look. If you cock it one handed then bonus, but that's pretty much impossible wih a trishot so you'd be stuck with a single shot (I can with my ca870 for example and that's a single shot).

Hit the gym, hard. I think you'd have to be a pretty big bloke to pull this off well enough to look semi serious.

Drop the chainsaw for a machete (most sites probably won't let you use the saw for safety kills) or maybe even two machetes.

Definitely go for the trishot or any shotgun really - an m4 doesn't really fit the look. If you cock it one handed then bonus, but that's pretty much impossible wih a trishot so you'd be stuck with a single shot (I can with my ca870 for example and that's a single shot).

Hit the gym, hard. I think you'd have to be a pretty big bloke to pull this off well enough to look semi serious.

Hmm about the chainsaw,its plastic and is a real laugh to muck about with...it'd be a shame to lose that.

I'm already 6'1", and have done judo for six years,have kinda big arms and shoulders but the idea of bulking for a loadout tickles me XD

Base your loadout on whatever i get arrested in today.

Dissertation hand in.... Its going BAD!

• Supporters

Postage will cost £3.90, so how about £15 all in?

IMAG0004.jpg

The pad on the left comes off - they are held on by sticky back velcro and the sticky no longer sticks properly / glue would fix it.

IMAG0005.jpg

Postage will cost £3.90, so how about £15 all in?

IMAG0004.jpg

The pad on the left comes off - they are held on by sticky back velcro and the sticky no longer sticks properly / glue would fix it.

IMAG0005.jpg

Nice offer Ian,but eBay does better.

Guy at my regular site plays in a full suit and uses a pistol, cropzy. Haven't got any pics of it about so can't show you though.

• Supporters

Nice offer Ian,but eBay does better.

There's 1 field dressing @ 0 Bids £1.69 + £2.69P&P next best price is £4.99 posted but there's a pair for £7.50 posted

The cheapest I've seen these killer masks is $13.50 +P&P from KHM's webby, but on fleabay they sell 'em for £7.99 + £7P&P

£3 posted for the triangular bandage

So no, it doesn't. I priced the lot very fairly, because the mask needs a spot of glue. Sod it, I've got the glue, I'll do it meself!

There's 1 field dressing @ 0 Bids £1.69 + £2.69P&P next best price is £4.99 posted but there's a pair for £7.50 posted

The cheapest I've seen these killer masks is $13.50 +P&P from KHM's webby, but on fleabay they sell 'em for £7.99 + £7P&P

£3 posted for the triangular bandage

So no, it doesn't. I priced the lot very fairly, because the mask needs a spot of glue. Sod it, I've got the glue, I'll do it meself!

Oh my bad I had seen the wrong price, but I'd rather have one new, thanks for the offer Ian :)

And also I had a fancy dress OTT bandage in mind

• Supporters

Well, it was about time i got round to gluing that velcro anyway and i did the foam pad on some ski mask stylee mesh goggles while i was at it :)

Well, it was about time i got round to gluing that velcro anyway and i did the foam pad on some ski mask stylee mesh goggles while i was at it :)

Nice one...What's the visibility lilr on the killer mask? I was thinking that *maybe* a gas mask could be considered? ?

Nice one...What's the visibility lilr on the killer mask? I was thinking that *maybe* a gas mask could be considered? ?

If you go for a gas mask then don't buy the ones you see sold on eBay (called 'm40' or something similar) that are apparently for airsoft. I brought one and shot at it from 5 feet wih my cz75 (~340 fps). The round went straight through the lense and the same happened on the other side.

I've heard it mentioned that you can get replacement lenses for s10 gas masks that are rated for airsoft on eBay though. Might be worth a look? If not you can get mesh gas masks that are like the army of two masks you see around.

Edit: Found one!

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cactus-hobbies-s10-airsoft-full-face-padded-mesh-gas-mask-VGC-black-/251281167967

If you go for a gas mask then don't buy the ones you see sold on eBay (called 'm40' or something similar) that are apparently for airsoft. I brought one and shot at it from 5 feet wih my cz75 (~340 fps). The round went straight through the lense and the same happened on the other side.

I've heard it mentioned that you can get replacement lenses for s10 gas masks that are rated for airsoft on eBay though. Might be worth a look? If not you can get mesh gas masks that are like the army of two masks you see around.

Edit: Found one!

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cactus-hobbies-s10-airsoft-full-face-padded-mesh-gas-mask-VGC-black-/251281167967

Yeah I wasn't planning on using a real gas mask, having worn one at a museum they fog, are claustrophobic, hot,sticky and all round disgusting. I did mean an actual airsoft designated one, sorry for being unclear ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.