what load out am I? :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What load out am I?

I have no idea lol :)

I feel that too many people think in that way, especially those at F&O :P

Double the fun: turn up as a video game character or talk to a serious milsim airsofter (you know these guys when you see them) and ask if their load-out is inspired by call of duty. Fun always ensues haha

All joking aside (since I play at F&O sites), if the kit works then it's fine. It doesn't need to have a label. Granted some people (like myself) like to strive for a particular look (mostly eastern bloc style loadouts for me) it doesn't make you any less of an airsofters than those who go full milsim - something a lot of "serious" airsofters overlook.

P.s. The kit looks great mate, what weapon is that?

Crossdraw vest! Must be a n00b!! ;)

Just kidding, it's good to copy a loadout, but some people take it much too seriously. For example there was some team of blokes who turned up at Halo Mill a while ago in full MTP gear.

Wouldn't be bad at an outdoor skirmish - but for a CQC like that it's a bit unnecessary.

If something works well for you, use it. You shouldn't needlessly over-encumber yourself or use equipment that you don't like for the sake of authenticity. Modern day operators focus on speed and cutting down on weight for a reason.

One thing I don't understand are vests with the magazine pouches on the right. Unless you're left-handed, I'm pretty sure it would be better to have them on the left.

Double the fun: turn up as a video game character or talk to a serious milsim airsofter (you know these guys when you see them) and ask if their load-out is inspired by call of duty. Fun always ensues haha

All joking aside (since I play at F&O sites), if the kit works then it's fine. It doesn't need to have a label. Granted some people (like myself) like to strive for a particular look (mostly eastern bloc style loadouts for me) it doesn't make you any less of an airsofters than those who go full milsim - something a lot of "serious" airsofters overlook.

P.s. The kit looks great mate, what weapon is that?

I thought about getting a ghillie suit and sniper rifle and telling everyone I would pwn them (with my epic qui1cksc0p3 skillz) I reckoned that could be funny

I've actually ordered a horse mask too.

I DO have a Black Mesa Security Force kit from the Half Life series.

Had one guy at The Mall shouting "BARNEY" on the other team all day :P

Cheers guys :)

I was curious if I'd inadvertently dressed as something :)

I normally say my loadouts are contractor and scruffier contractor lol

The gun is a m4 with olive drab hand guard, stock and pistol grip.

The hand guard is from CYMA. I got it off ebay and the gits make you buy all the parts individually :/

The chest rig is as is lol

To move the pouches I'd have to unstich them :/

I thought about getting a ghillie suit and sniper rifle and telling everyone I would pwn them (with my epic qui1cksc0p3 skillz) I reckoned that could be funny

I've actually ordered a horse mask too.

If you pulled off a 360 no scope in that get up I think most people would overlook your noobishness as you obviously have 1337 skills :D

• Supporters

That is clearly a Bundesungepflegtlandstreicher (BUL) loadout.

Personally speaking, I'm partial to the Somali pirate/West African irregular look: knock-off ManU shirt, baggy combats and a rusty AK. And a gold tooth.

Cheers guys :)

I was curious if I'd inadvertently dressed as something :)

If you had that would have been impressive as its hard to mean to create a loadout let alone do one my accident

if you've just thrown stuff together you're just going to get stuck with the PMC (operator / contractor / mercenary) label.

I normally say my loadouts are contractor and scruffier contractor lol

On a slight side note this does annoy me.. just because something is mix and match doesn't make it a PMC or Merc loadout..

If you haven't based your loadout on something just say you haven't or if you've gone for your own interpretation say so if its hypothetical say so.. but don't claim something is a real world loadout because its kind of like it

On a slight side note this does annoy me.. just because something is mix and match doesn't make it a PMC or Merc loadout..

If you haven't based your loadout on something just say you haven't or if you've gone for your own interpretation say so if its hypothetical say so.. but don't claim something is a real world loadout because its kind of like it

I was only curious.

I've met a few air softer's recently with no sense of humor who have insisted you have to be dressed as something or dont bother.

So Merc it is :)

• Supporters

I was only curious.

I've met a few air softer's recently with no sense of humor who have insisted you have to be dressed as something or dont bother.

I would reply with "what...you don't know what this loadout is? Hmmmm...." and walk away.

I was only curious.

And that is why I have just purchased a balaclava like the one you see on call of duty ghosts. It doesn't matter what other people think, just what you want or what works best for you - hence why I went for the balaclava since I think it will look boss with my CQB loadout despite the looks I KNOW I will get with it :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.