Question, Shooting in the home?

Dutch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I just got my first airsoft gun and wanted to try it out and zero in my sights/get used to it etc. Living in a flat though it occured to me that all these gas blowback sounds may sound like a hit man in training! Legally allowed or not?

Cheers folks

post-8896-0-12177600-1398457222_thumb.jpg

Hi Dutch, do you mind if I ask where you got the light from and for how much for?

Cheers for the response folks, I shall continue blasting away at my bank statements from ten paces then.

Zak, got it from SoCom Tactical in Fleet for £45, fitted the pressure pad into the handle now as well and you have a choice of red dot, light, reddot/light combi. The battery fixture at the rear is a bit loose so taped that down. Other than that it's great :ph34r:

So long as the rounds never leave the premises legally you are fine. Its obviously a good idea to put a backstop behind what your shooting as the BBs will damage the walls and such. But other than that its exactly how I zeroed my sight. My neighbours so far haven't complained about that or the air gun.

Make sure nothing valuable can possibly get hit. Few people have had accidents with computer monitors, TV's etc :D

It's a pistol, there is nothing to zero.

Zero the hop?

Also i one spent 1 hour setting the sights up. Competition shooting does have it's disadvantages

Yeah, I'm basically adjusting the red dot so it vaguely resembles where the pellets are going and it's also been a few years behind a pistol of any kind and first with an airsoft so looking at where they hit in comparrison to where I'm aiming...Running out of bank statements rapidly though! ;)

A set of genuine targets isn't very expensive, you get 50 of them for like £4. If you get a set with a pistol target on one side and the competition rifle on the other you can zero on the larger target and then fine tune on the smaller ones.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.