Best Retailer to buy from - VOTE -

jay83

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Please select your two favourite retailers you have had dealings with, and highlight in Blue and select your two worst and highlight in Red.

There seems to be alot of talk about who is good who is not and i'd like to get it down to a simple statistic about who really is the best and worst in the UK.

Please vote dont give any reasons just your answers will do.

Thanks Guys.

Jay

Guest PT247

Samoon

ehobby asia

I'll not do a red one as although there is one I could put, they resolved my issue so I was happy in the end.

Flecktarn

ProAirsoftSupplies

Flecktarn have been brilliant every time I have used them, possibly the best customer service I've experienced yet. ProAirsoftSupplies are the same, as well as offering a MASSIVE G&G range and providing technical info on every weapon that leaves their doors- mine came with a sticker on the box stating it had an average FPS of 324, and I got the same figure from chrono testing at my local site.

Firestorm Kit

Actionhobbies

FK took 3 weeks to send out my order despite me living 30 miles away from the company's registered address. Took incredibly long to reply to my emails as well and every phone call went to answer phone.

I like Actionhobbies a little more because it was more of a misunderstanding I had with them than anything else; back when I had my MP5 I ordered an ACM hi cap mag from AH. In the product description it clearly stated that the mags were compatible with Cyma MP5s, and a google search brought nothing up about compatibility. When I received the mag it didn't even stay in the weapon when fitted despite appearing to be the same dimensions as the mag that came with the gun.

I got a quick return and refund anyway, so my experience wasn't that bad.

Airsoft World

Land Warrior Airsoft

(Honourable mention to Patrol Base)

JustBBGuns

Wolf Armouries

(Dishonourable mention to Evike.com )

This topic should be good!

• Supporters

Pro Airsoft supplies - Blue

Helmet World - Blue

Elite Airsoft UK - MASSIVE RED

Airsoft World - RED

sorry my phone won't allow me to do colours, there's rather a few id like to put on the red lol but I won't.

proairsoft

Wolf Armouries

military1st

helmetworld

unionjackairsoft

airsoftrange - Had problems taking my credit card and I had to actually go to the shop. But at the same time the support they gave me with chrono of my initial gun, the advice on getting it fixed and other kit advice was amazing.

Savage Island (Amazon)

uk-airsoft

ukmcpro - listed stock they didn't have, but were good about refunds and postage costs

So all in all not had any overly bad experiences, mostly its gone well to extremely well. Everything has worked out of the box (except the gun shooting higher than spec by 12 fps) and anything that went wrong is balanced off with good things as well. In my eyes its not whether the initial order goes wrong it is how it gets handled after that. I give every company 3 strikes before I stop dealing with them for good and none of these companies have got close to that yet.

• Supporters

proairsoft

Wolf Armouries

military1st

helmetworld

unionjackairsoft

airsoftrange - Had problems taking my credit card and I had to actually go to the shop. But at the same time the support they gave me with chrono of my initial gun, the advice on getting it fixed and other kit advice was amazing.

Savage Island (Amazon)

uk-airsoft

ukmcpro - listed stock they didn't have, but were good about refunds and postage costs

So all in all not had any overly bad experiences, mostly its gone well to extremely well. Everything has worked out of the box (except the gun shooting higher than spec by 12 fps) and anything that went wrong is balanced off with good things as well. In my eyes its not whether the initial order goes wrong it is how it gets handled after that. I give every company 3 strikes before I stop dealing with them for good and none of these companies have got close to that yet.

im pretty sure it was only supposed to be two of each lol. Love it.

im pretty sure it was only supposed to be two of each lol. Love it.

Oh yeah. Well can't really choose between them! Due to the stock issues I mentioned before my kit has come from all over and its mostly gone fine so far. Its hard to pick 2 out of them really. airsoftrange and uk-airsoft are the ones I have spoken to most and have nice guys running the show. But military1st's kit fits precisely how they measured it and proairsoft delivered a spring ahead of schedule. The main breach of the rule is that I marked ukmcpro as amber, its not really a full on red because it wasn't all that bad, no one else had those goggles in stock either!

• Supporters

Proairsoftsupplies: Mate ordered a G&G AK from them and it only took a week for it to arrive (painted)

Firesupport: Items I purchased from them came very quickly and well packed.

Special airsoft supplies: Magazines took 6 months to arrive.

Vapextech: Tried to make me feel bad because I opened a paypal dispute after they never responded to my messages regarding a battery I bought that never arrived.

In short, they essentially tried to make themselves look like a victim and me like I've done something wrong.

Xfire - First off,their English is god awful. It's painful to read but understandable,thankfully. Their ordering system is a bit odd and confusing at first but It's idiot proof. Website design is straight from the 90s so It's a bit annoying to use,but I've gotten used to it now. I've ordered from them several times and gotten a quick response and no issues came about. They ship their orders via EMS which is very quick and pretty reasonable price wise. Prices are the best for PDi stuff. Good service overall and very good pricing.

AirsoftEire - It's my Local so I might be a bit biased. However I,along with countless other guys I've met have yet to have a bad experience from them. Excellent tech service,very good selection of guns too. In particular They stock most of their TM pistols and guns direct from Japan so they have the lowest price in Ireland from what I've seen and the best selection. Customer service is excellent,shipping is cheap in the Republic with some new DPD service they have. The downside I can only find is some guns are a bit overpriced, however you find that a lot across Ireland due to high VAT and strict customs.

Have not ordered from any dodgy places so no bad ones for me.

Good:

Military1st.co.uk

Nightwear .co. UK

Zero one

Airsoft zone

Patrol base

Airlab

UK tactical

Bad:

Airsoft world

Sofmilitary. Co. Uk

• Supporters

taiwangun.com

Bullseye Country Sport

fire-support (they don't deserve a red but 1 dodgy MOSFET & several dodgy prices gets them 1/2 way)

Pro Airsoft supplies - Blue

Helmet World - Blue

Elite Airsoft UK - MASSIVE RED

Airsoft World - RED

sorry my phone won't allow me to do colours, there's rather a few id like to put on the red lol but I won't.

you can do the colours on mobile. use " *text* "

a colour code is always done #ff(array of integers)

Google the colour codes if you don't know them.

*posted from mobile*

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.