Coolest Two Tone

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As much as 2 tones dont look right, 2 tone tiger stripes green and black are the best i have seen so far.

I would have said transparent too since it's actually quite subtle compared to bright green/blue/etc.

This is am awkward subject... It's like asking what's the best way to get hit in the nuts

There is no right answer... Any option is not good

While wearing a cup, that's the best way lol.

Back on subject, tiger stripes aren't allowed as the secondary colour has to be a block of colour, and I've always found that the blues work quite quite well, and as am added bonus most training weapons for the military/police tend to be in blue.

The transparent ones I feel look the least obvious, but at the same time you are limited to the few M16 or G36 models they make in transparent. With a two tone paint at least you can get whatever gun you want. However if buying a two tone gun you should consider how long you intend to use it and how much the make and model and colour are going to matter. If you intending to get your UKARA via gameplay then its presumably not worth worrying about, either rent guns for a couple of months on a site or buy an entry level two tone/transparent gun and use that. Either way once you get UKARA you'll be buying something else anyway.

Also, what's with the username?

The username was conceived when I was 12 after playing a lot of Star Fox 64 with my friend, obviously barrel roll came into play, and suicidal popped into mind, pieced it together and SuicidalBarrelRoll has been my tag in many areas since then. Yourself?

The username was conceived when I was 12 after playing a lot of Star Fox 64 with my friend, obviously barrel roll came into play, and suicidal popped into mind, pieced it together and SuicidalBarrelRoll has been my tag in many areas since then. Yourself?

I played alot of minecraft back in the day and my username was mrmetile from a youtube recommended name thingy. So I made it lord metile as I was beasting at PvP

you can get away with blue as dark as this http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/image/cache/CM032-EBR-800x600.jpg

and this http://www.popularairsoft.com/files/images/g26-blue_1_magpul_style_01.jpg

Red or crimson also looks decent as long as it's not the whole thing in red.

But still, clear is the way to go like this http://www.ronniesunshines.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/6/4647.jpg

Search canadian airsoft guns for clear guns, because they only accept transparent guns.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.