Tokyo Marui magazines

DEF

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

First post, so be gentle...

Following on from the earlier "out of stock" thread, I was hoping somebody could help.

A few months ago I bought myself a TM 1911A1 and figured I'd sort out extra mags later. Fast-forward to today, and I can't seem to find any TM mags anywhere! A 26-round limit makes CQB a bit challenging to say the least.

Anybody out there able to point me in the right direction?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/tokyo-marui-26rd-magazine-for-m1911a1-gbb-chrome-silver.html#.U1bQ5E69LTo

Once you account for postage/shipping it's not too bad. They also have the 40 round mags in stock.

Oh and welcome to the forum mate :)

• Supporters

Remember with ordering from EHA / RWA HK / RSOV etc, you're going to have to pay import charges / VAT too!
I've been looking at a lot of things from those sites recently and forgot about that as well.

So, it might look cheap but then you have even more to add on unfortunately :(

Thanks for the info guys. Want to buy from the UK, but need the standard mags for the VN loadout so it looks like I'll have to keep an eye out on the various outlets...

Still looking - borrowing extras at the moment!

Edited to add: Thank you for the prompt! Just checked and Firesupport have them back in stock. All ordered and they'll be here in time for our skirmish next Saturday.

Thank you!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.