Marui Glock blow back springs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I got my new tokyo marui glock recently and I'm having a few issues with it. I picked up a guarded enhanced slide and frame kit to give a bit of realism and durability. When transfering the piston housing over to the new slide I noticed there is only one spring in the guide despite having two rails. The retailer tried to claim this as normal. Is it?

You can see the silicone in the slide, it's clear it never came with two and I haven't just lost one.

post-9152-0-49867300-1398179241_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

you can buy upgrade springs no problem, guarder do one. if you put another spring in there though I'd expect your FPS would jump significantly and your gas consumption to go up along with it.

I expect the reason for having two 'runners' is so that the nozzle doesn't bias one side under the tension of just one spring, the aftermarket blowback unit I have in mine has only one runner and the nozzle sits at a slight angle when the slide is locked back.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.