Anyone know the name of scope and whether its available in airsoft replica?

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A special forces friend of mine deployed in Germany was showing me a scope of Skype which I think he said was a HAMR. However unlike all the images on google and such it had no upper reflex sight. Instead the way it worked was the tube sight could zoom from 1x-4x and the aim picture could be changed from red dot to mildot on either zoom setting. Presumably it also had parallax adjustment as well but its not something he showed me. Any idea what this might be called and whether we can get replicas for airsoft? Because it strikes me is the ultimate scope for airsoft, 4x for spotting and 1x for engagement.

356-354-1100x500.jpg?223a1f

HAMR sight is not available for airsoft :(

The Elcan Spectre DR sight is though

OP%20DR%204X%20Magnifier%20Scope%20w%20r

I really would someone to make an airsoft HAMR sight now. Given that Elcan Spectres are like £180 I'd imagine they'd cost around the same though. :(

That's about the same as a genuine real steel Delta Point / Docter I believe.

I won't spend that much on a replica optic.

I really would someone to make an airsoft HAMR sight now. Given that Elcan Spectres are like £180 I'd imagine they'd cost around the same though. :(

That's about the same as a genuine real steel Delta Point / Docter I believe.

I won't spend that much on a replica optic.

You dont need to, I got mine from here http://www.new-greenbase.com/list.asp?id=5079

£75 by the time postage is factored in.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.