help reassembling loading nozzle

DIAMOND

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I stripped this the other day and didn't pay attention to how it came apart and now I don't know how to put it back together.

where do all the parts go. I know how to put the c ring back on and put the loading nozzle pin in.

Its for an umarex hk 416 gbb.

post-9250-0-31641500-1397851243_thumb.jpeg

post-9250-0-12212500-1397851269_thumb.jpeg

• Supporters

48 views and no reply's or help. Thanks a lot every one really helpful help section!

Maybe nobody else has taken that specific part to bits before?

Try taking a look on YouTube for the same stripdown. Failing that, get in touch with Milspec Solutions http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/

Didn't the gun come with an exploded parts diagram in the instructions?

I've not seen that gbb mechanism but on the couple of others I've worked on generally the spring goes into the nozzle first followed by the regulator (bit with holes in / hollow middle, and usually a long prong which goes through the spring) then a hollow spacer which fits around the regulator, then the long tube bit with the piston head which is itself held in place by a pin or screw. assuming you've not lost any parts trial and error should be able to sort it?

• Supporters

48 views and no reply's or help. Thanks a lot every one really helpful help section!

I like this, you took apart your gun, didn't pay any attention to how it went together as you did so and in the process kinda broke it... now because we're not willing/able to help it's suddenly someone else's fault!

996068_570426016365071_1500171091_n.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.