price advice

broklebean

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

Sorry to admins if posted in the wrong place.

I have a TM Glock 17 gen 3. I have 3 leak free mags, night sights, Blackhawk CQC serpa. All in good working order except missing screws for the sera. I'm thinking of selling it Just wandering what sort of price I could sell it for? I was thinking about £140 is this reasonable.

Really? It would only be £170 to buy brand new without the holster.

Hi all.

Sorry to admins if posted in the wrong place.

I have a TM Glock 17 gen 3. I have 3 leak free mags, night sights, Blackhawk CQC serpa. All in good working order except missing screws for the sera. I'm thinking of selling it Just wandering what sort of price I could sell it for? I was thinking about £140 is this reasonable.

£140 is very reasonable compared to £170 for new because he's including 2 extra mags and night sights with the Glock. The exact weapon with tritium insert sights and 2 extra mags comes to £206.50 incl. shipping off firesupport.co.uk. With the holster is an extra £40 from tactical-kit.co.uk.

I'd say that's more than a fair price. But that's my 2p's worth.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.