Sign in to follow this  
broklebean

price advice

Hi all.

Sorry to admins if posted in the wrong place.

I have a TM Glock 17 gen 3. I have 3 leak free mags, night sights, Blackhawk CQC serpa. All in good working order except missing screws for the sera. I'm thinking of selling it Just wandering what sort of price I could sell it for? I was thinking about £140 is this reasonable.

Yeah I'd say that's reasonable, the screws are quite easy to get hold of for buyers too. Yeah about £140 seems fair

That's great thanks very much for fast reply

Really? It would only be £170 to buy brand new without the holster.

Hi all.

Sorry to admins if posted in the wrong place.

I have a TM Glock 17 gen 3. I have 3 leak free mags, night sights, Blackhawk CQC serpa. All in good working order except missing screws for the sera. I'm thinking of selling it Just wandering what sort of price I could sell it for? I was thinking about £140 is this reasonable.

£140 is very reasonable compared to £170 for new because he's including 2 extra mags and night sights with the Glock. The exact weapon with tritium insert sights and 2 extra mags comes to £206.50 incl. shipping off firesupport.co.uk. With the holster is an extra £40 from tactical-kit.co.uk.

I'd say that's more than a fair price. But that's my 2p's worth.

Night sights are included with the standard glock, the gun is £120, the mags are £25 each. Delivery is less than a tenner. So I don't know where your getting £206 from?