your team patches

remus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just recieved our new teams new patches( with thanks to stitch me up on facebook, reccomend! https://www.facebook.com/stitchmeup.biz?fref=ts )

anyway hers our team patches, care to share yours?(might help to give each other ides for future patches!)

DSCN0905_zps0864657c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stitch me up are great, SVS were the guys that started recommending her, but i also used http://www.embroidered-patches.co.uk/

The quality of there badges next to each other E patches is on another level and also for half the cost. Nikki at sticth me up is very easy to deal with but i would defo everyone speak to these guys too see how the costing comes out.

• Supporters

If anyone feels like flexing their art-bone, I'm looking for a design featuring a Grim Reaper but instead of a scythe I want him aiming a bow. Cloak hood up, face on -ish, turned slightly to one side so the perspective makes the arrowhead pretty big / 4 colour: black (cloak & hood), white (skull, skeletal hands, arrowhead), chocolate brown (bow, arrow, background), dark forest green (cloak/hood highlights, background) - feel free to use any of the colours for high/low-lights / to make features contrast / as lines/pixels that could be embroidered to make colour shades.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.