A lot of out of stock across the UK

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anything remote model or controlled/powered is HUGE hobby wise. I work for a high end home security company and see some very nice homes. I've seen some older chaps use dedicated rooms as big as my lounge to house they're train sets and throw £40k at it doing so. And to think we thought WE squandered money on our hobbies lol

I've been involved in several hobbies over the years (inc cars, motorbikes, bodybuilding, comics, film, trainers) and although I haven't been involved in airsoft that long I can see it has massive potential to GROW but a lot of things need to change first. Yes as the scene grows it will attract more dkheads but there will be plenty of positives to

We have one shared exhibition a year featuring Airsoft and someone arganises a weekend event.

Every weekend sees about a dozen Model Railway Exhibitions a week. some are huge.

I am a member of a small club in Cleveland. Our annual exhibition attracts about 5,000 people over the course of the weekend. Big shows like Harrogate or Birmingham at the NEC attract 10s of thousands.

Building kit models and Fishing have millions of participants

• Supporters

From what I've seen, genuine dickheads* don't last long in airsoft - they either sort themselves out or don't come back - something to do with what an AEG can do on full auto, regardless of the rules or the recommendations regarding overkill, probably.

*As opposed to the dickheadery of which we are all capable on an off day :lol:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.