Next/Fantasy Loadout

Russe11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A lot of us airsofters are constantly working on our loadouts. I am finding that as I work on perfecting my WW2 British airbourne loadout, I keep seeing nice shiny things that wouldn't work with this loadout but maybe I might build another loadout sometime to use them. My latest idea for a future loadout is the WW2 Aussie loadout. It came about when I found out about an ebay shop for ww2 stuff http://stores.ebay.co.uk/spearheadmilitaria/

So heres how the loadout would be made up:

140_zps2276d7c9.jpg1401_zps6187643e.jpg1402_zpsbe8e8449.jpg

Cool Aussie hat, tunic and trousers

maxvfzToybmotOAHeAqpBsg.jpg

Leather bandolier (cos it looks really cool) with belt or just my P37 Webbing

p-826-n04_4_medium_-600x400.jpg

Shoot and Scoot Lee Enfield Mk4

So what ideas have been going through your heads regarding a loadout you may or may not do in the future?

Ah Russe that loadout would look sweet once you got it sorted. I'm guessing you already have a secondary pistol you could use with it?

My current Soviet/Eastern Bloc loadout is on the way to completion just need to find a decently priced backpack. Drawn to this because it's cheap and would look right with my kit:

http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product.php/3591/czech-m60-olive-pack-special-offer

But would prefer a more Russian styled pack like this:

http://frontowiec.com/index.php?p2809,plecak-rd-54

Overall I'm going for an Afghan VDV look with this loadout. Will post some pictures when it's complete.

For my next trick I'm going to try and make up a F.E.A.R. operative loadout from the game series. Basing it mostly on Sgt. Becket from the second game.

For my next trick I'm going to try and make up a F.E.A.R. operative loadout from the game series. Basing it mostly on Sgt. Becket from the second game.

Piccies so we can see what you have in mind?

Ah sorry mate - knew I missed something. I haven't really gotten to researching it yet but it looks an easy enough loadout:

Beckett.jpg

b00.jpg

• Supporters

vsj3nq.jpg

KGB Group «Zenit» Operation Storm-ZZZ

Seen here dressed in Afghan uniforms:

grupa1a.jpg

@least 2 fat bastards, so I'm ok for historical accuracy :lol:

I'm just not going to even bother trying to get original Afghan Army uniforms though. Quite apart from the scarcity they were made of something similar to, but probably rougher than, the wool battle dress of Brit WW2 & 50's troops. Lol, just watching a sky arts prog about The Small Faces and they got onto Itchycoo Park! Itchycoo neck, itchycoo rash round the waist, itchycoo leave it airt, John! It's all too something or other...

Speaking of that Ian I should have that translation finished tomorrow. it's actually more grammar correction since most technical words have been translated correctly,I'm just making it readable.

Anyhoo,another loadout I'm planning and saving for is Ukrainian Recon,as is my current one but in some juicy flecktarn-I'm also wanting to get a SRC or JG G36C and tune it up to go with this, however all the funds I save keep ending up in the form of VSR 10 parts :P

x_582a487a.jpg

It's the bloke on the left-The one on the right is roughly my current inspiration but instead of what looks like a recolored CIRAS I'm running ALICE gear

• Supporters

^^Let's be fair here, they do look a bit more like a bunch of thieves who just happened to each know somebody with enough sense not to be photographed, or indeed to be elsewhere while the job is in hand, than they do a military unit. :wub: Love it!

Specially the one on the left, he looks like he sells dodgy vehicle parts down the pub in his spare time :D

Back to topic then :P I'm building up a CB/Tan PMC scout sniper loadout atm, only got a few bits left before completion and a little bit of a rifle respray. I took a little inspiration from this pic (guy on the right with the Barrett):

QEOoteJ.jpg

However I'm not using the exact same stuff, these are the items I've already got (hung up on the left):

R6opC2C.jpg

To finish this loadout off I'm gonna be getting:

• Desert Tigerstripe trousers
  • CB/Tan scrim scarf
  • Tan gloves
  • Lightweight tan boots (have yet to find a pair)

• Supporters

Middle one actually looks like he's in a Harry Enfield scouser sketch, the one on the right is wearing a camo shell suit. Was this taken in Liverpool?

x_582a487a.jpg

I think the bandanas are to protect the perms.

• Supporters

Still want to do a full on Ghost Recon load out. Probably the GRAW2 one or maybe the Future Soldier Kozak one but they fall more in the cosplay than airsoft arena for me!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.