http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/

Napoleon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone had any experience from this two-tone site?

Got a cousin whos under 18 and is getting into Airsoft, thinking whether i should recommend this site to him as they are somewhat cheaper in some respects than the bigger stores.

The site looks fairly legit and has some good Chinese imports in stock, odd that an airsoft store would call themselves geniestuff though... If it were me I'd email them first and see how long it takes them to reply.

Yeah i'll give that a go.

Dont know how much you want to spend but ProAirsoft Supplies do the G&G TopTech M14 with a two tone service and they have stock.

Checked that out, looking for something a bit cheaper atm though.

EDIT: As per suggestion from Ak2m4, i emailed them yesterday and received a polite and detailed response this morning. Might increase their reputability.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

GenieStuff sold me a faulty Co2 Magazine.

They refused to replace it because I replaced the valve myself at extra cost to me and it still leaked.

Won't be buying there again

• 3 months later...

Searched all over for a G&G CM16 Raider and everywhere was out of stuck that was 'reputable' to me. So I took a chance and ordered from them,  arrived within a few days with everything in there.

The gun itself ran perfectly fine, just a little airseal issue that dropped the FPS to 270 which is understandable after being held in a store/warehouse for time. Would recommend to air on the side of caution though!

Archived