Dream Project you've always wanted to finish/do but never done/started?

AirsoftTed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you're serious about this as a playstyle, look at the G&G TR16 CRW. Machine pistol M4 for the win! I'm certain you could make a holster to strap it to your thigh as well. I saw a thigh holster for a full size MP5J once, and ^this is waaay smaller than an MP5J.

Money wise that costs a bit but now I don't have to modify my current rifle and I'll have an AEG sidearm that lasts longer than those crappy AEPs.

I did not even know G&G made that!

Surely the M4 would knock into you when running though, and get ridiculously annoying- like a 1KG necklace?

Potentially...but if you wore it slack and buckled to your shoulder, it'd be so much faster and would make you look like a badass ;p

• Supporters
I've carried an AEG (AKS-74U w/ stock folded) on a 1pt bungee sling (over left shoulder so it hung forward of under right shoulder, not quite on front of chest) as a sniper secondary - what a massive pain in the hole! Yeah, heavier than what you're talking about, but it wasn't the weight that was the issue, it was the way it found a way to get in the way of pretty much anything. If you're not holding it, a gun needs either a 2 / 3 point sling or a holster of some sort, even if that is just a loop that the muzzle goes through and the weight is on a bungee sling.

You should talk to geoffreym about making an M4 into a sidearm though.

I've carried an AEG (AKS-74U w/ stock folded) on a 1pt bungee sling (over left shoulder so it hung forward of under right shoulder, not quite on front of chest) as a sniper secondary - what a massive pain in the hole! Yeah, heavier than what you're talking about, but it wasn't the weight that was the issue, it was the way it found a way to get in the way of pretty much anything. If you're not holding it, a gun needs either a 2 / 3 point sling or a holster of some sort, even if that is just a loop that the muzzle goes through and the weight is on a bungee sling.

You should talk to geoffreym about making an M4 into a sidearm though.

Yeah but the "holster" would be the quick release buckle on your vest/side.

I know, but all the money!!!!

I was thinking about building it from scratch, maybe using the body for an M16A2 build aswell, kind of interchangable for CQB and Woodland sort of dealio.

The JG M733 is basically identical to the one in your pic (apart from the accessories). I picked mine up a few years back for £90 new. Its a straight clone of the TM one, though like the TM it has a plastic body. Its since been converted to an early CAR-15 carbine with a G&P receiver and flash hider and an even shorter (cut down) 10" barrel.

You may be able to get a cheap one secondhand?

The JG M733 is basically identical to the one in your pic (apart from the accessories). I picked mine up a few years back for £90 new. Its a straight clone of the TM one, though like the TM it has a plastic body. Its since been converted to an early CAR-15 carbine with a G&P receiver and flash hider and an even shorter (cut down) 10" barrel.

You may be able to get a cheap one secondhand?

I would love one for £90, but a metal body one would be nicer :rolleyes: Some of those 'bb gun' websites has a Golden Eagle M733, which I think is just the company name of metal JG guns, Unfortunately there aren't many reviews and for £40 more I could get a G&P one.

PISTOLS_zps9690d054.jpg

I would have been lost without mine when I went to the school. The M4 is a pain in the arse when pilling through a doorway

I would love one for £90, but a metal body one would be nicer :rolleyes: Some of those 'bb gun' websites has a Golden Eagle M733, which I think is just the company name of metal JG guns, Unfortunately there aren't many reviews and for £40 more I could get a G&P one.

Just checked the box mine came in, it is marked up as Golden Eagle but was retailed as JG from the website I got it from (Airsoft World a few years ago) though as said it was a plastic M16A2 receiver on mine as per your pic. If they do a metal body one then yeah it would be worth more, but not if its getting towards G&P prices. All the parts on the one I have dropped straight into a G&P M16vn receiver no problem. I did have to reduce the power by fitting a 90 spring though.

Just checked the box mine came in, it is marked up as Golden Eagle but was retailed as JG from the website I got it from (Airsoft World a few years ago) though as said it was a plastic M16A2 receiver on mine as per your pic. If they do a metal body one then yeah it would be worth more, but not if its getting towards G&P prices. All the parts on the one I have dropped straight into a G&P M16vn receiver no problem. I did have to reduce the power by fitting a 90 spring though.

How was the performance out of the box?

I just had a thought. If I go ahead with the Aussie loadout, I could build a Digerizooka!

Fit a 20mm inner tube and simple trigger to a Digeridoo and use Grenades to launch either bb's or maybe even some sort of large projectile.

I just had a thought. If I go ahead with the Aussie loadout, I could build a Digerizooka!

Fit a 20mm inner tube and simple trigger to a Digeridoo and use Grenades to launch either bb's or maybe even some sort of large projectile.

40mm

YES

You win this thread,Russel.

Have some internet points :D

F6unoPc.jpg

How was the performance out of the box?

It was excellent to be honest as standard, though a little hot at 365FPS hence the spring change. Now runs at 330ish.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.